Gyno mid cycle

Karnage77

Hello guys
im planning to do my first cycle ever which is going to be 500mg test e weekly as recommend by most buy i have to say derek from more plates more dates got me concerned as he says this is too much.

Anyways, i took my first shot yesterday which was 250mg of test e and i got everything on had for the pct( clomid and tamoxifen) also o got the arimidex for the gyno.

My question is as there is a lot of debate about this:

1- which is a better way to take the ai, 0.5 mg on injection days, or 0.5 mg every 2 days as a start?

​​​​​​2-if i happen to get gyno while mid cycle, should i increase the ai dosage/frequency or take the tamoxifen, if so how much and how often should o take it?

BiggyBill

500 mg weekly for a beginner is good, but might indeed be too much. You can start at 300 mg weekly.
this eay go for 150 Mon and 150 Thu, for example, if u have test E.

1- which is a better way to take the ai, 0.5 mg on injection days, or 0.5 mg every 2 days as a start?

since you are a beginner and you dont know how u would react and since u seem to be worried about gyno then i would say that ur best bet is -
go for 0.5 mg every 3 days or so (it could be injections days or not - doesn’t really matter) and 300-500 mg (as u decide) of test per week for 2 weeks and after that go for a blood work to check ur estrogen levels.
based on the results u will be sure either u need more/same/less dosage. Everyone is different so we can’t really say how ur body would react to both test and arimidex.

About ur second question - u wont get gyno with regular blood works that indicate ur levels.
But anyway, if u do get gyno, i would increase AI dosage / frequency and keep nolva for pct. But again - that’s me, it could be differently for others...

Karnage77

Thank you so much for replying, i know i can be a pain in the ass but as this is my first cycle i think my fear is somewhat reasonable.

So lets assume i stay on the 500 mg a week of test e and do not take any ai for those 2 weeks then i go do blood work to check my T to estrogen ration, which as derek said:
general recommendation is 5% estrogen (pg/mL) relative to testosterone
(ng/dL)

Assuming I'm not at that ration i will repost here for your help to what dosage/frequency of ai i should take.

Is that the safest way to go?

About the 500mg/week it's said all over the forums and also by coach greg which motivated me to start doing that.

BiggyBill

If u use 500 mg a week of test without ai, chances are estrogen would be higher than normal. That’s why u can use a preventative as 0.5 mg every 3 days (or like injection days). If test is fine, continue same way for 2 more weeks. If the second test is fine - u can continue without issues. Simply check next 6-8 weeks of cycles for estrogen related issues.