Gyno Protocol- For on cycle only

Pacman32746

Hello, I'm on cycle now and have done this same cycle many times and has worked with zero sides except lousy mood swings (anger). About 3 weeks into this cycle I've noticed both nipples were sore. After a week or more of the soreness continued, and lumps came up under both nipples, slightly bigger on the right side. I did notice alot more acned in the face and chest same time as the gyno started. What is the best protocol while staying on the cycle, should I stop the Cycle and start Nolva and Clomid or stay on and add some Nolvadex?

Here is my cycle-- Testosterone Cyp 400mg\weekly-Split Monday 200mg & Thursday 200mg
Trenbolone Enan 200mg \weekly-Split Monday 100mg & Thursday 100mg

Lee.the.Demi.Human

A little bit of arimadex should stop the growth and tamoxifen should remove the nipple buds UNLESS it progesterone gyno from the tren.

If its the tren, AI and tamoxifen won't do jack without cabergoline or some big doses of B6 (500+mgs daily). Tren E will keep bothering your for a couple weeks even if you stop it now.

Sticky situation You're in pal. I'm sure some brethren will have some insights for you once they wake.

HGH.to

There's no more insight to offer. @Lee.the.Demi.Human is 100% right.
It could be either prolactin or estrogen causing it. You can take one arimidex and see how it goes. best to have bloodwork and check it out.

Gainz.

Yeah exactly what was said above.. just don't go too crazy with the adex.

But my question is, what has changed?
Getting a new side after running the same cycle several times.. it's not unheard of, but it's rare.
Are you drinking more alcohol? Beer specifically?

But this is also why I always run mast with test and tren. Helps keep those nasty sides in check.

I would start 1mg of adex every day for a week.. then 1mg EOD for another week.

Nolva while on cycle can also help... Keep your est low without the risk of crashing it.

And Raloxifene 60 mg/day for 10 days, then 30mg/day until gyno is reversed.
But ralox is very hard to find.. but can reverse gyno. But... Even I don't know where to find it