Hair loss

strong

Hey Guys, one of the side effects of using AAS is hair loss. I am almost 45 and my older brothers all are starting to develop thinning hair. I never was but now its thinning. Have other members noticed hair loss from AAS use. Does anything help this or am I just getting to be an old fuck?????

D

Dont_trip

You gotta stay away from DHT compounds,Like golf said Finasteride is proven to work but research the side effects.Some of them are terrible as shit so Really do your home work.Watch the dude "hairloss from steroids" its a dude who has found the best combos and regained his hair just google it and you will see some videos.

Outlawthing

I been loosing my hair my whole life saving it now seems like a lost cause if you could see mine it would just be grey ne way  now facial and chest hair is another story I look like the werewolf of London  aaaaoooow

jonathan

mine started to go at 21 so i aint at all worried on that score,if i had hair now i would not have a clue what to do with it lol

tireguy1983

yep mine has been getting thinner for a couple of years and now on my first cycle the prosess is def speeding up but doesn't bother me if it gets much thinner ill just shave it.

strong

thanks guys, read up on finasteride. sounds like side effects are too much. I will do some googling...