Half life of steroid compound

I am the 1

The half life of a compound means the amount of time it takes for a compound to be half way out of your system. The larger the dosage, then the longer amount of time you need for it to be out of your system. Deca has a half life of 14 days. If I was taking 400mg/week of deca then after 14 days my levels would still detect 200mg/week of deca. I know blood work is not going to come back and say 200mg/week of deca. I'm saying your levels would be at the same level as someone who was taken 200mg/week even though you stopped taking deca 14 days ago. This means it would take around 5 weeks before 400mg/week of deca to get out you system. However, this time frame would change if you were taking a larger dose or a different compound.  This information is vital for trt patients wanting to do  blast.  Knowing the half life would keep blood work looking normal. Knowing when to stop a blast before blood work comes down to simple math. This is information I have learned from research. Other compounds I have researched are:

Anadrol has a half life of 8 to 9 hours
Dbol has a half life of 4.5 to 6 hours
Winstrol tablets has a half life of 9 hours
Wintrol injectable has a half life of 1 day
Deca has a half life of 14 days 
Equipoise has a half life of14 days
Testosterone Cypionate has a half life of 12 days 
Testosterone Enanthate has a half life of 10.5 days 
Testosterone Propionate has a half life of 4.5 days 

D

dolfanshan

Excellent post I am! TRT patients should take these things into consideration when running certain compounds.

D

Dont_trip

Difference of opinion on half lives On test C 7-8 days and test e 5 days test prop 3 days I do think that is more accurate in my opinion.OFF topic I also think when doing blood work a good test number should put someone around 7x's so for instance 500mg week=3500 total test I think the 10x's is bs and only for a select few that respond very well to anabolics

strong

Thanks I AM.... this should help some people who don't know What the half life means... Lets just say you have incorporated orals in your cycle.. This is why you have to dose 2 to 3 times a day to keep the levels flowing as evenly as possible. Excellent post...

I am the 1

It's still comes down to simple math. My research says 12. You say 7 to 8. I'm not saying your are wrong and I am right. I'm just saying it still comes down to the math. Ever 7 to 8 days it drop by half.

Turning 40

Hi I am,

Excellent topic. I had a play with the saturation levels before I started. I'm not on TRT, so not from that respect but for general information.

The math is fairly simple (I know you understand this, but for anyone who doesn't) for an 8 day half life the eightth (number of days) root of 0.5 ("the half") is 0.917, in other words 8.3% is removed/used/converted each day. On that basis the "normal" dosage of 250, twice per week looks like this:  (Hope this graph works):

We all know it takes TestC a few weeks before we start to see the benefits, this seems consistent with the above.

After the initial build up phase levels normalise between 700 and 900 (approx) as the amount used equals the amount added.

10 days after final pin, levels dropped from around 900 to 375 - time to start PCT. PCT kicks in as synthetic Test continues to drop.

Now a topic for discussion: Overdosing in week 1. 

By double pinning on week 1 (so 250 on days 1 and 2, 4 and 5) gets you into the 700+ level by day 5, instead of day 18 - so you are into that 'loaded' phase 2 weeks earlier. I did NOT do this, being first cycle I played it by the book, but if I was running same cycle again I'd probably try this early loading (not recommending this for newbies) has any of the vets tried playing around like this?

The overdose is the red line, compared to normal blue line.

Best wishes,  T40

D

dolfanshan

I've never front loaded, but some swear by it while I've seen others who say its a waste. I think d_t has front loaded and can give some good insight on the subject.

Turning 40

Graph 1, "Normal"

[[{"fid":"21213","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

Graph 2, "Overdosed"

[[{"fid":"21214","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

B

Burrr

I'm convinced the ha;f lives are much shorter.  This is from www.steroidplot.com 

a very good tool for plotting a cycle.

Terminal Half-lives

• Testosterone Propionate: 0.8 days
  • Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 1.5 day
  • Testosterone Isocaproate: 4.0 days
  • Testosterone Enanthate: 4.5 days
  • Testosterone Cypionate: 5.0 days
  • Testosterone Decanoate: 7.5 days
  • Testosterone Undecanoate: 20.9 days
  • Trenbolone Acetate: 1.0 days
  • Trenbolone Enanthate: 4.5 days
  • Masteron Propionate: 0.8 days
  • Masteron Enanthate: 4.5 days
  • Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 1.5 days
  • Nandrolone Decanoate: 7.5 days
  • Equipoise: 14.0 days
  • Primobolan Oral: 5 hours
  • Primobolan Injectable: 4.5 days
  • Halotestin: 7 hours
  • Anadrol: 14 hours
  • Dianabol: 5 hours
  • Turinabol: 16 hours
  • Winstrol Oral: 8 hours
  • Winstrol Injectable: 1.0 days
  • Anavar: 10 hours
  • Superdrol: 10 hours

These half-lives are approximations, and may vary slightly depending on injection site, carrier oil, and other factors.

A

AnabolicPerformance

Yea springer changes their damn download links. Put this search into google and it will be the first result/

springer+Andrology 2nd Edition

A

AnabolicPerformance

I think a lot of the confusion over half-life comes from the fact there are different measures of half-life. It can be molecular, active, or terminal (biological). They all have their uses but when it comes to this field terminal should be used.

A good resource for this is E. Nieschlag and H. M. Behre's Andrology 2nd Edition. See chapter 15 specifically 15.2 for pharmacokinetics of esters. SteroidPlot also uses terminal half life for its calculations and references Nieschlag/Behre works.

B

Burrr

AnabolicPerformance said:
</p><p>  there are different measures of half-life. It can be molecular, active, or terminal (biological).  </p><p>
To make it even more confusing, some experts say that we should be using "mean residence time" to calculate our PCT start times.</p><p> </p><p> </p>

A

AnabolicPerformance

Damnit!!!! Last try. Here is Chapter 11 covering pharmacokinetics. 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d948ivot9sqgt9e/Testosterone+Comparative+pharmacokinetics+of+testosterone+esters.pdf