Halotestin curious....

borsuczek

Hi ya all! I would like to know more about your experience with halotestin.

There' are some threads online but not giving much picture really. Have you ever tried it? If yes whats results are like? Is it more like turinabol or rather more like dianabol or anadrol? What dosage have you use?

Diesel458

Halotestin gave me AWESOME strenght gains and AGGRESSION FROM HELL! It is a compound very popular with powerlifters/strongman and fighters. 20mgs preworkout equals to INSTANT beast mode, BUT it is very toxic and like most orals, strenght gains diminish as soon as you discontinue the product. It is NOTHING like Tbol, will not put on water weight like Dbol, but somewhat similar to Adrol, just MUCH stronger. I did not put on much size/weight, just strenght. Halotestin and Cheque Drops are a MUST for powerlifters looking to set some world class records, along with some Test Suspension.  

borsuczek

I thought this how could it feel but expected you need of it to produce such result! 

Yes such a downside of strength and most of size going away after the cycle:(. I would try injecting but no way I would be able to find right spot to do in muscle injection. Just don't think I would do it right way on my own. 

Sounds stupid but ,well its just me. I m seriously think of hgh. Injection is very easy... I m a huge fan of t bol. Might give halo a try somepoint soon. Thanx

Diesel458

After reading your profile and the info you posted, I honestly would not recommend Halotestin, it would really serve no purpose in the long term, and the liver toxicity is just not worth it in my opinion.  Unless you are solely focused on strength training for a powerlifting meet or strongwoman competition, Halotestin just isnt worth it. As far as the intramuscular injections, I will say this, once you do your first injection and "break the ice" so to speak, it does get easier. However, it is not something I would recommend to the regular gym rat. If you are set on the GH, I do agree that it is much better than doing AAS, especially considering the fact that you are a female, way less sides to worry about, only downside is, it does get pretty expensive. GH and Anavar, are the 2 female friendly compounds to combine in my opinion, the problem is, nowadays it is HONESTLY hard to find LEGITIMATE Anavar. I have found, from experience that MOST UGL out there either produce severely underdosed, or bunk Anavar, sometimes its just Tbol or low dosed Dbol they pass of as Anavar. REAL Pharma Grade Anavar dosed at 20-30 mgs a day I can tell is real and effective within a few weeks, there are UGL labs producing "anavar tabs/capsules" dosed at 40-60 mgs per cap/tab and didnt even come close to the results I saw from 20mg/day of Pharma grade Var. I am not a big fan of orals, but when I do decide to hop on an oral steroid, its Pharma grade or none. 

borsuczek

I been thinking of halotestin for long long time now but as you said , I did hear that it's not worth it, also heard it's fantastic... Thus still curious. Not much of a gym rat... Well at least hope so :)! I do mostly train for strength. Don't enjoy bodybuilding routines as much as Olympic lifts . Notdoing  it professionally tho. 

Agree with your anavar opinion... I had 4 brands before. The one I use now seems to be good. Luckily none of my anavars were Winstrols. After around day 10 of Winstrol I have sides that are to me only associated with stanazolol. 

But I couldn't tell is there a bit of dianabol or turinabol in my anavar...

anabolic-city

more than likely your anavar has dianabol in... did you get bad water retention?

i see this alot in females on so called 'anavar' lol

avoid halo btw!

borsuczek

But on var ( well let's call it var) I don't get awful acne or huge water bloat that is soft all over. I might get bloat at waste a bit but not all over the body. I took d bol before( but I'm thinking it wasmethyl testosterone!!)  And I was all soft and bloated. Face hips legs arms everything. And I grew few hair. I had no gains tho! That's why I think it wasn't d bol. Run it 3,weeks at 5-30 mg per day! 

anabolic-city

can you write out a list of everything and the dosages you have taken before?

just would help when answering your questions as we will know your history a bit better!

seems like you have done a lot of experimenting, like myself lol! trial and error is the way I have learnt - and alot of errors i shall add!

borsuczek

1cycle

var2.5 mg/day week1-3

var7.5mg/day week 4-5

var10mg/day week 5-6

var20mg/day week 7-10

Proviron12.5 mg / day week 7-9

borsuczek

All my t bol cycle were starting from 10 mg ending on 30 mg for 6-8 weeks

Var cycle  ( last summer) 25-50 mg for6-10 weeks 

borsuczek

I was only on for just over2 weeks. I had lots of energy, I got hard and vascular. Only really bad downside was after few days my skin was getting worse and worse. Meaning oily and pores enlarged more than before. This is why never took it again. But definitely helped to combat water issue or perhaps estrogen issues while on my very first cycle. 

anabolic-city

you thought about tamoxifen instead of proviron? i know alot of female competitiors that use it as a pre contest drug!

perhaps would give less side affects that proviron given that proviron is very similar to masteron?

could be worth investigating?

borsuczek

Is it estrogen blocker? I'm fearing a bit of losing cup size if comes to blocking estrogen. And after using proviron I think I did get the rebound.. after I stopped seemed my body tried to produce lots of estrogen as I went back to normal. I need to look up this compound...

andrekoo

i have some british dragon halotestin at home... from a source here... but im a little bit scared of using it haha.

seems like you can get pretty aggresive on it i have read

andrekoo

borsuczek said:
</p>
<p>Thank you. This foto was taken a year ago and it wasn't on cycle or just after it. I was clean on this one! </p>
<p>
</p>
<p>you ofcourse :) anabolic city dont look good in his profile picture hahaha.</p>
<p>good job girl,,, its even more impressive to know that u did it natural. girls should learn from you :)</p>

ckcrown84

Halotestin:

Halo is a great drug, but I feel many over-hype it as INSANT ALPHA MALE. This drug is a must, in my humble opinion, in powerlifting or for those looking for strength gains at a given body weight,

Halo isn't very anabolic, so you aren't going to grow, nor does it result in water retention, so excess water weight and bloat are not an issue. Contratry to popular opinion (I am about to blaspheme) halo is not the preworkout wonder drug. It should be dosed in accordance with its half life so it is stable in your system. Personally I do 20mg a day (10mg morning, 10mg late afternoon before lifting) and I will run that course for about 3-4 weeks before competition.