Happy father's day

Gainz.

Happy father's day fuckers!
Can't wait to see my 2 kids... And shout out to the ones I might not know about... Daddy loves you too 🤣🤣
(Honestly more of a possibility than id like to admit)
Any who... Enjoy your new socks and ties!

Gainz.

does your gf know about it? :ROFLMAO:
Actually... Yeah.
It's a long story... But 4 years after I dated this girl.. I saw her at a mall. She had a little boy with her who looked about 3. He looked... Similar enough to me that I panicked and hid behind a sunglasses hut until they passed. Not my proudest moment.. and from 13 to 20 I was a whore... And this was before everyone had cellphones and social media. Lots of one night stands... Barely exchange first names... And I've probably used a condom 4 times my entire life... Twice with the same girl. (Hence why I stopped talking to her)
How I never got a STD is beyond me... Just sheer fuckin luck. But I've always been more attracted to the more modest girls... Not the drunk slut with her tits out. Never been my thing.
2 sluts don't mix 🤣🤣.
But the good and bad news is... From now until I'm 38... Or 40... If they are out there they will be turning 18 and over... So if they want to come looking for me... I'll know soon enough.
🤣🤣🤣
(I joke to hide behind real fear)
And yeah she knows... Everything... Almost everything. I have no secrets from her.

Gainz.

i'm childless, but she calls me daddy, does it count?

Ok ... I thought about this... As someone who's a father of 2, stepdad to one, a dog dad of 2 and I have a girl who calls me Daddy. (My ex still calls me Daddy... Causes a lot of problems 🤣)
Anyway... The answer is no. But... Only because you haven't had to change diapers. Dads and good boyfriends, fiancee's and husbands all do pretty much the same thing. Protect and provide.
But... Changing diapers is the big difference. So unless you and your girl have a weird diaper fetish... And we are all ears if you are... Sorry.
And no kids... Lucky 🤣🤣