Happy Holidays Muscle Guru's !

Semper Fi

Xmas is HUGE down here - I miss not being home for the holdiays but the locals help make up for that.  Yep -2013 was good but I have VERY HIGH hopes 2014!  

Merry Xmas to you all!  SF

milkin

Out to dinner with family then home to reflect on the past years events. My wife writes down all good memories that have occured during the year and places them in an envelope. Every new years eve we all gather and review them, good times. My days of bar hopping and closing bars are long gone.

It is also the perfecf time for everyone for write down your  current stats, new goals, and goals you have or have not conquered. Things like how many cycles did you do this year ? Were the results as expected ? If not, where were your difficiencies and what area(s) needs improvement ? We can not rewind time but we can reflect back and and learn form whatever outcome we are presently in. Whether your outcome was good, bad, or netural, learning by understanding why you are where you are now is the important part. 

Lastly, all you party animals out there be sure to use good judgment when it comes to your safefy and the safety of others. My community had lost a teenager due to a drunk driver. The teenager was on a bicycle. Spend the $40 for a car service and save a life, which could very well be your own.

anabolic-city

We stayed in, ate a Pizza and watched Worlds Strongest Man and the Mighty Brian Shaw!!

Everyone back into training now then? My legs kill from today! Just tucking into a huge steak to help!