HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

fatboy1937

Wanted to say say Happy Independence Day to all my MG bros!  As we have cookouts, spend time with family and watch fireworks, let's try to remember why we have this great nation.  There were a group of MEN with some BALLS who were willing to stand, fight and die for freedom of tyranny over 200+ years ago to form this great nation.  Hope everyone has a great and safe day!

siegmund

happy 4th to all , thanks fat , I'm not looking forward to it ... My Pitt I found out goes into panic attacks so fucking bad ,we took him to the middle of the mountain last night ,nothing crazy took the envoy and dogs a small camping trip ... I figured it would be more relaxing for him. Smh turned into a nightmare ,he heard bangs and shaking like a leaf ,I had to take him to emergency care he was hyperventalating and ,so fucking sad ,I wanted to just get a few valium ,but of course the wife ,against so they gave him a shot of valium and some pills for weekend ,only cost me 153 $. I had to carry his ass out of there ,and in house that was at 3 am. I dont know how people can let a pet ,in anexiety and fear ... And I'm a firm believer anymore ,well always been but this my first trrue pet .but if someone doesn't have the funds to take care of there pet ,reconsider getting ..they need the ER ,and care just like a child or other family member ..its not cheap but he will be sleeping like a baby all weekend ...:))) maybe dads can get some long long over due putang. !!

strong

Happy 4th... Yea Sieg, I have a big rottie and he goes running up the stairs and hides when he heres fireworks...

siegmund

ya, i was around pets before tbat get a little scared and hide ,my mason will freeze in place ,his whole body will start shaking so so bad ,and he starts panting , i dont know why me and the wife have him between us ,holding ,and in a blanket ,smh no good finally at midnight i had her leave the mountain or drive Down i had a few in me ... Sort to say because I'm not driving with her no more ,she drives terrible lol. Thank god i got full coverage and tort on truck lol