Happy Thanksgiving MG!

JARHEAD2

Happy Thanksgiving to all my wonderful friends here at MG!! I am thankful for each of you today & the privilege to call many of you my friend. Good friends are hard to find, but I have found some here that I will be forever grateful for. I have so much to be thankful for today. I always believe with all my heart that I am blessed everyday (even on my worst days) more than I deserve. My life would truly be meaningless without God, family & all my wonderful friends!! Appreciate & love y’all 

JAR

blastthru23

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Jar, and the rest of my MG family. All of you have had nothing but an amazingly meaningful impact on my life in so many ways. And, for You All I am thankful and blessed to have met each of you! Thank You :)

ESmetalhead

Words of wisdom.  Thanks to all of you and for being here for me and others who seek to better themselves and being the support we all need time to time. 

B

bezerker

and you barley know the bezerker. , or do you. lol. (sig)

calmb4dastorm

Thanksgiving my brothers from other mothers!!! And sisters too! So much to be thankful for at the best and even worst of times!!! 

SemperFi

I am personally thankful for way too many things to list and I have really enjoyed my time as a member of MG. Many members are passing through and some disappear to return. Each and every one of them have had a positive impact on me even when my reaction or response appeared harsh. Those are the times that required self reflection on my part which created positive changes for me personally.

I cannot point out a specific post or thread that really impacted me strongly but I can easily remember the members who have.

Thanks to everyone for over looking my faults, reading my rants and sharing a little of your life with me..... for that I am thankful!

Just so I stay true to my contrarian approach to life..... time to get the prime rib roast off the smoker. Turkey sucks balls!!!

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

I completely agree! I'm in turkey duty every year. Well next year its beef wellington like it or not. I live on damn bird meat year round... time for some BEEF ;)