HCG - Constituting and Storing

Bash

Does anyone have any real world experiences of running a long cycle with nandro (deca especially) and have had a successful pct when coming off and how was hcg used? I know Ax actually started a topic on his Q&A so I'll keep an eye on that also. 

Kfizzle

Dolf said:
</p><p>X2 kfizz. Getting bloodwork is important, but you also need to know the particular early warning signs your body gives you when e2 is starting to elevate. Myself being very estro sensitive I'm all to familiar with my warning signs. This is also another reason I personally could not run hcg throughout any cycle. Some guys can while others can't. Keeping a log and learning your body is vitally important. This is an old post by me called what's your sign. https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/general-chat/85952-whats-your-sign</p><p>
 </p><p>That fucking thread is HILARIOUS!!!  Thanks for sharing man Lol.</p>

Nytex

Ive already answered you, and unlike some others I have extensively used each product. I have not done a PCT because I just don't do that, but I have guided many younger guys ( 27-35  )  in my real world through deca cycles too.

B

Burrr

Bash, I'm no expert on deca, but I did have my shittest recovery after running a light deca cycle.

I was under the impression that deca did not "shut me down" any harder than other steroids, but that it just lingered in my system for a long time. I felt recovered on PCT, but tanked again after the SERMs wore off.

Dolf

Debate and differences of opinion is good. One size does not fit all. Milkin runs hcg throughout his cycle and swears by it. I don't. It's all a matter of finding what you like and feels best to you.

Dolf

Bash if you use it throughout you're just gonna have to use several vials. There's really no way around it with such a short shelf life.

Nytex

Oh Im a big user of HCG too, but Id love to hear Milkin weigh in on this. Id be inclined to guess when he says " uses it throughout " what he does is pulse it rather than use it continuously for 16 weeks, but maybe not.  The bigger issue here is some guys have a great deal of " seat time " and  knows how this reacts in their body.  Theres quite a difference with someone with experience running it that suggesting it to someone who has not used it. Playing discover and learn with a substance known to cause estrogen fluctuations is probably not wise on a deca cycle.

Dolf

I believe milk runs it the whole cycle if memory serves me.

I agree with milk being highly experienced and in touch with his body doing it and a newer user trying it with deca which is why I suggested what I did above.

Dolf

Well for some reason it didn't post, but bash with your past estro issues I'd suggest running the hcg at the end of this deca cycle, and maybe trying it throughout another cycle without a 19nor involved. 

Bash

Tanks alot for everyone's input and different perspective. I was thinking running it throughout but didn't take into consideration the estrogen rise..  Was clueless to that. I will follow Ny's advice of running it at the end of my cycle. Last 3 weeks of cycle and leading into pct. Again thanks for everyone's input. Learned some new shit