HCG Cycling

Titanings

I was interested in some of your guys comments on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkZcuPIIvjM

Rich Piana a bodybuilder discusses starting HCG 1 week after last injection. Now he is saying 5000iu's every 2 days for 2 weeks, then 5000iu's every 3 days for 2 weeks, then 5000iu's every 4 days for like 2 weeks. He actually listed the whole scenario in another video. Now realize this is because he is talking about counteracting 1500mg a week of test. So for someone taking 800mg a week of test replace the 5000 with 2500iu's for that scenario. Now I also realize that these scenarios are for people who have been on gear and hcg for a while so their body does have some natural tolerance built up to it.

I also think some of the logical thinking stuff he mentions makes good sense. Like no HCG while injecting cuz one is saying shut down and one is telling the testes to start up, so instead wait for a week after last injection for HCG. But I was curious on your guys thoughts on some of this, since obviously he has been doing gear for 25 years (and a lot of it!) and was giving this advice to help others out.

flagcia

Point 1: dosing 5000IU/EOD will probably desensitize your testicles so unless you're gonna be blast&cruising or TRT for all your life I wouldn't do that.

Point 2: HGC acts as an artificial LH, making the testicles work to produce testosterone. Exogen testosterone will suppress your LH then unless you use HCG your testicles will stop working and decrease in size. Saying you're making your body crazy for giving 2 oppossed signals is an stupidity.

Point 3*: dosing very high HCG doesn't mean you're gonna produce big amount of testosterone. I don't have time to seach for medical studies but I bet that searching "correlation dosing HCG testosterone" will give an answer like there is no lineal proportionality. *My own exp. with bloodworks on HCG is what makes me write this point.

Dolf

First off I seriously doubt he's been off testosterone in the last 20 years, so pct advice from this knuckle head is irrelevant in my opinion. 

Second he should have answered your question when he said I don't like to read. I like to use my own logic in my brain.

Imo your body shuts down the same whether you're running 750mg or 1500mg of test. Shut down is shut down. Think about it this way. Let's say you have 2 heaters. 1 works off 220 the other off 110. When they're on the 220 heater will put out more heat, but when you turn them off they're both off the same amount. The 220 isn't off more. I didn't read this I just used logic in my own head. It sounds good though. Is it true? IDK I didn't research it; I just made it up.

Rich is a money whore! He makes his living off youtube hits, so when he says fucked up shit people who like him watch, and people who hate him watch. All these hits have him laughing to the bank.

siegmund

:)) my favorite person. , hes clearly advertising.  in the hope all his followers will start buying up all the hcg. ,  

JdDaniel01

I DO like his 5150 pre workout, but he has really changed in the last couple of years and totally gotten away from shooting blunt and straight like he used to and now every statement is a means to an end of getting one of his product names out there. 

Titanings

So first and foremost I know that anyone on youtube is there for one or all of 3 things: money, fame, or to sell something. Therefore I always take it with a grain of salt and ask myself why is this guy saying this, and then do research on whats being said. He has mentioned this HCG usage for PCT in a handful of his videos. So that's why I thought I would ask if you guys have ever heard of anything like this since there is a lot of experienced gear users here.

flagcia said:
</p><p>Point 1: dosing 5000IU/EOD will probably desensitize your testicles so unless you're gonna be blast&cruising or TRT for all your life I wouldn't do that.</p><p>Point 3*: dosing very high HCG doesn't mean you're gonna produce big amount of testosterone. I don't have time to seach for medical studies but I bet that searching "correlation dosing HCG testosterone" will give an answer like there is no lineal proportionality. *My own exp. with bloodworks on HCG is what makes me write this point.</p><p>
</p><p>I agree the chance of desensitizing your testicles to LH because that's a lot of HCG and I bet it would play hell on your Leydig cells and the possibility for dependency on HCG. I read somewhere anything above 500iu's a week (If I am remembering number correctly) while on cycle can actually make your body dependant on HCG forever, and I for one do not want to be TRT dependant forever.</p><p>For point 3 I looked it up and found this:</p><p> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15713727/</p><p>therefore it does look like the HCG is lineal proportionate. So therefore that then brings up my next debate topic:</p><p>In his video he mentioned doing 2500iu's every 2 days for 2 weeks, then every 3 days for 2 weeks, then every 4 days for 2 weeks plus clomid and an AI to control estrogen for a 6 week PCT. Now compare that to some of the PCT advice I have seen written of 1000iu's every day for 10 days then start clomid/nolva for 4 weeks resulting in a 6 week PCT. So comparibly 1000iu's ever day comes out to 2000 iu's every other day which is close to what he is saying to run, only its for 10 days instead of 2 weeks with no further HCG use after that. Therefore the question for me remains: is all this HCG advice he is giving actually viable. Within reason of course because 5000iu's every 2 days seems way overkill plus hella expensive.</p><p>And in the end I think we are all guinea pigs trying to research and find what works best for us, because lets face it you don't see medical studies done with a guy taking Dbol, test, deca, EQ for 16 weeks with different PCT's to find what works best!</p><p> </p><p> </p>