HCG during longer cycle

tattoo-freak

Like the title says: I'd like to know how you guys use hcg during a long time cycle, to keep balls in shape. Cycle during will be round about 12 months, including deca and npp. I got advice for two variations from our german forum:

1. Using hcg at middle of cycle, same way like as pct. 14 days 500iu ed. 

2. Short time after beginning cycle, start hcg 250iu 2x a week ( e3d or e4d ) for 6-8 weeks. Then a break of 2 weeks without hcg. Then start again....

How would you run it? Maybe someone knows a better way or is experienced with one of this variations? 

Nytex

Either one of those methods look good to me. In the past I have typically run it for 4 weeks in the middle of a cycle, then another couple of weeks after the end.

tattoo-freak

Thx for answer. What was longest cycle you ran? On our german forum,  many guys do longer cycles. On eroids the say its a stupid idea, that i wanna run it so long.

Nytex

whats your idea of long and how old are you, also do you already have children ?   Ive gone 20 weeks but honestly started to feel like crap the last 2 or 3 of them, I wouldn't do it again , but hey I had to find out for my self. Ive heard guys run 6 months on 6 months off.

Outlawthing

i tried 20 weeks  last year and  I made it 18  or 19 weeks but as nytex stated last two I felt like ass. My body had said enough  just be sure to listen to your body and get bloods if you can it would help tremendously on such a long cycle 

A

AnabolicPerformance

I rather do hcg at a lower dose a few times a week on the longer cycles but thats more a personal preference thing. 12 months is a long run if you arent meaning a blast/cruise type of cycle. I am with NY and outlaw in the 16-20 week mark as thats about when my body is getting burnt out. That long on anything especially deca will be shut down city so dont expect to come right off and start a family etc.