HCG question

THE MOOSE

Papa.Smurf0311Yes you can on both questions!!! I had good results during the back half of my long cycle just as my nuts started to atrophy! Depending on what you're taking & the volume loss of the gonads or rise of them(raised up & no longer hanging)! I had amazing results using 150iu every 2 weeks & sometimes every week(when I was running Test Suspension & Tren Suspension). Those two wreak havoc on the HTPA! I like it better than HCG because it doesn't raise estrogen like HCG can sometimes! It's a little more expensive, but try to find some on sale or almost expired on discount! It's usually about $40 for 150iu bottle or ampule! When I run HMG during a cycle I just use Clomid for PCT, because the the horses are already in the barn(balls are not shrunk)! You keep most of your gains & don't crash as hard! Some people use both HMG 150iu a week & HCG 1000 iu 2 or 3x a week along with Clomid 10mg a day for baby making! I suppose that protocol works best or even better! I never tried that one because I don't want kids! But think about it.... if you can have babies or get your girl pregnant everything has to be in working order!

Papa.Smurf0311

Thats awesome. so you can use both HCG and HMG at the same time while on cycle. Im going to for sure be ordering some now. I already have clomid, nolvadex, HCG, Aromasin, and other stuff on hand. Looking forward to throwing this into the mix.