Hcg???

Bowser88

So I'm wondering how to use HCG...is it powder? What do you do with it? Do you IM it like normal? Please help I want to add it to my PCT I heard it helps and what's the difference between 5000iu and 10000iu which would I need...also just a side question how do you use HGH and the pens I don't understand them the vial you load into the pen is that just 1 dose or many because it's expensive?

suppsforlife

.is it powder? What do you do with it?
yes, it's powder, you mix it with bacteriostatic water
Do you IM it like normal?
SubQ
what's the difference between 5000iu and 10000iu
strange question. one has 5000 IU and the other one has 10000 IU
how do you use HGH
Sub Q
I don't understand them the vial you load into the pen is that just 1 dose or many because it's expensive?
of course it's not just one dose. but yeah, HGH is generally more expensive than all steroids.

Bowser88

So a 5000iu vial I would mix with however much bac water it says...and then what would my dose be for pct and how many weeks I see people say 2 weeks so would it be the first 2 weeks or the last 2 ? @suppsforlife

suppsforlife

So a 5000iu vial I would mix with however much bac water it says...and then what would my dose be for pct and how many weeks I see people say 2 weeks so would it be the first 2 weeks or the last 2 ? @suppsforlife
it depends, pretty much as it depends with anything else. there's not a fixed in the stone dosage.
but usually that's about 250-500 IU 1-3X a week. and some use it during PCT, but I don't really recommend doing so because it still desintesizes your HPTA and is capable of increasing estrogen. it's better yet to use it the last 2-4 weeks of the cycle. Some even use it as a "bridge" between cycle and PCT. while you can use it for PCT, I wouldn't.

Bowser88

Ok and last question how much bac water do I add to a 5000iu bottle of hcg? I'm ordering one but it doesn't come with back water so I ordered some I just need to know how many Ml to add to the powder

suppsforlife

doesn't really matter. its up to you. if you mix 5 ml of bac water with 5000 IU then each ml you will inject is going to offer 1000 IU. If you mix 10 ml of bac water with 5000 IU then each ml you will inject is going to offer 500 IU. I guess you got the point.