head in the sand ?

Standingup

Sorry if everyone knows this already but I just saw that there are two new mods , Dolph and Sieg. Sometimes I feel like Im the last to notice like my head is in the sand . Anyway Nice going guys and thank you very much for the time you will be donating to the site. Its a big commitment , but Im sure you will both do very well.

Now on a bad note, does this mean we lost any mods ?  or just added to the list ? 

Dolf

Thank you stand I appreciate it brother. You are right its a big commitment, and I hope I can live up to you fellas expectations. 

siegmund

Thankyou stand ,

no we didnt loose any ,  actually we gained one more , im proud to call mod , dt ,  the gate keeper .  And trust me I will do my best to uphold the rep of site , with dignity.  Thanks bro , you have me laughing , that would be me , also talking all day and just realizing hey what I miss :)) and thankyou agion my friend 

Standingup

Wow DT too, Im sorry I missed that.  Well again a big thank you to you three new great guys and the existing team. You all give a lot to make this work. 

Outlawthing

I see. D t but dolph and sieg   Et tu brutus... I thinks its awsome  you guys are the meat and potatoes you feel me  just don't disappear from boards  I always liked milken chiming in but he must be super busy with things ...lol dont get me Milken for that

wes

Wow I am glad we got some guys who care about the integrity  of the site as well as their fellow brothers Thanks guys

siegmund

Thanks strong ,

I will do my best to keep the site clean , and with the team im working with it shouldnt be hard :))

Dolf

Thanks outlaw! I'll be as active as I've always been brother. Its great members like yourself that make this place a great home for all of us.

Dolf

Thanks wes! I'd love to see more great members like yourself step up and become leaders in our house. MG is what we all collectively make it as a community. I'd really love to see more of our great members earn karma and become silver members. Its what we need to keep growing.