HEART PALPATATIONS CARBS

D

Dont_trip

Hey guys just want to share my experience with these bad boys.just a few weeks ago I was getting 40 to 50 of these a day.Thoughts went through my head is it the gear is it stress anxiety?I tried 2 figure it out I didnt want to go to the doctor after reading time and time again that they are nothing to worry about.TBH they were bugging me 1 here and there no big deal but I would get like 10 in a row every couple hours.It was starting to scare me,then I read some valuable information.I was on a very low carb diet maybe 100g a day and that turned out to be the problem.what made me realize this was on my refeed days the palpatations would stop for a day or two.Low carb puts stress on the heart and your adrenal glands excrete extal adrenaline(dont quote me its been a minute since I read it)Just wanted to put that out there for anyone going through the same problem alright

D

dolfanshan

Sorry to hear that. I know when lowering carbs you have to up your fat intake. Out of curiosity what was your fat intake and how lean was the meat you were eating. I'm asking because 100 grams is usually more than what will put you into ketosis, but everybody is different and I have read that some people can enter ketosis at higher amounts of carbs. (80 plus grams) I just wonder if you were going into ketosis and not taking in enough fat is what could have caused it. 

D

Dont_trip

I wasnt going for ketosis just was lowering my carbs to see how my body reacted.trying to find what works best for me.Fat intake I couldnt tell you I was eating no carbs after 2pm and the rest of the day was protein and healthy fats,that might of caused it I do believe that I should of lowered my protein raised my fats on that diet. thanks for the insight bro didnt think of that

D

Dont_trip

All of us getting together to learn whats going on im happy if atleast 1 person can see this and maybe help them.

D

dolfanshan

They have strips you can buy for about $5 from Walmart. You piss on them and they will tell you if you're in ketosis. 

siegmund

I agree this is what its about , there really isnt a y reak science , all we have is each other to learn and grow , you dont know how thrilled I am that we now have a good handful of solid brothers :)) I was stuck in a ghost town for a long time , but the pay off is priceless sid brothers

siegmund

Bros you have to bare with me my tablet froze I fell asleep and dropped so I. On my phone a d trying to type ahhhhh

D

dolfanshan

Agreed sieg. Once others see in MG what we see this mother will blow up, but that's when keeping order will get very challenging for the mods.

D

Dont_trip

Brotherhood right now,Just pick the good apples and trash the bad ones.No power trips just bros being treated equal.Thats all a man could want right... to be treated like the next man fair.