Hello everyone. Decide to order cycle

DavidJ

Hello everyone. Decide to order cycle, already ordered , will be shipped in a few days
Bought test Enanthate and primobolan , what do you think ?

D

Deleted member 45086

Welcome. If this'll be your first cycle. Tell us age, wt, lifting routine and how you plan on running your cycle and we'll try to help you out with it.

DavidJ

Welcome. If this'll be your first cycle. Tell us age, wt, lifting routine and how you plan on running your cycle and we'll try to help you out with it.
Yes bro, this is my first .
32 years old.
weight 88 kilos
Would say I’m approximately 20% bf at the moment

suppsforlife

Better go for Test E alone for now. (if you've been lifting and dieting for at least some months now). So leave primo for the next cycle, despite it's a milder compound, it's still likely to cause side effects.
also, do you have PCT ready? had a blood work to know where you're starting? have anti-estrogens ready?

zakco

20% bf is lack of discipline to start. Buddy, get your diet and training on track....I think you will be disappointed with gear until you learn to eat and train correct. Gear is a supplement not a magic bullet.
Wait 6 months and get down to 12% to see if you got what it takes.

Gainz.

Welcome, and I have to agree that you should only take test for the first cycle.
Need to think of yourself as a lab rat that you're running tests on. If you have to many variables and something goes wrong... you won't know where to start in order to fix that problem. So if you start with test and primo and by week 5 you have severe acne, water retention and painful nips... what's causing it? The test or primo?
The reason you should start with just test is to see how you respond as a individual. Once you've done that first cycle and you know how your body reacts, then you can start adding compounds.
But as said above, gear isn't magic brother. It sure does help, but its not magic! I completely understand that some people want to get on gear for the energy boost and other vitality reasons. But once you decide to do that first pin... that means life just got harder, not easier! Doing gear and having a bad diet and poor workout program will only cause problems