Hello from MWard77

MWard77

Hello to everybody in the MuscleGurus community. MWard77 saying hi and pleasure to meet you. A fella in the gym told me about this site and I am sure glad he did. It is simple to navigate and seems very straight forward. I am glad to be here and am ready to learn, as I am a firm believer in "there is always something new to learn." 

blastthru23

Welcome to mg, definitely a lit to learn here. Familiarize yourself with the rules and such. There are no stupid questions, but if you're new to gear, please read the stickies etc, then ho from there.  Let me just point out now, since many folks are doing this as of late, which is no source talk in open forum. Otherwise, and again, welcome! You've just won the lottery 

I

icdeadlifters

Welcome you made right decision. Kick ya feet up and have a good time.

MWard77

Although I very much like the brand, it is not by any means "advertisement."  I am not affiliated to that specific brand nor do I have any obligations to them whatsoever, thanks for asking. 

siegmund

Welcome ,

Jarhead asked my quetion , and we got our answer , 

Welcome to mg my friend , i think personally it be a good idea you change your avi..

Im.sorry.but.i cany help but feel AND I FEEL ITS NOT TRUE , , but lets get you a real.avi.  looks better my friend.   

Sieg.

MWard77

Your feelings are yours and I can't help that, but regardless, the AVI is very minuscule to me and since it is obviously causing unnecessary issues, I have chosen to change it. It was never my intention to make you suspicious by any means. Now that we have resolved that, thank you for your welcome greeting and have a great night. 

SemperFi

Brother MWard,

Sieg is just protecting the community from unscrupulous individuals who come here all the time and use subversive means to promote themselves and products for profit. These individuals are simply looking to scam unsuspecting honest people. Your response says a lot about who you really are and who you are not!

As you spend time here you will appreciate his watch dog mentality.

Great to have you!

SEMPER FI