Hello gents

rob_85

Hello gents jus wanting to introduce myself im new to this site and wanted to make some friends I,m not new to the AAS world but with that being said I still have ALOTto learn and you guys seem to know your stuff. Placed an order with {censored} hope to have it soon this will be my first time ordering online and 1st cycle in several years as well!! im REALLY excited!! Well I'll get off my soap box for now thank you for ure time look forward to learning more from y'all!

Diesel458

Welcome to the community Rob, I have been eyeing {censored}, let me know how things go. I have ordered from numerous US dom sources, I mainly stay International, but I have to say the convenience with some US domestic sources are unmatched.

Dexter

Welcome Rob_85. we are glad you are herePlease read the rules,stay active, and make yourself at home. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. looking forward to your participation.

rob_85

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Sorry it took a while to get back to yal I've been at my doc got free testosterone test done Im thinking it's low due to some ongoing issues but if it is I will be gettin me some pharmaceutical grade test!!! :)