Hello Guru's

SenseiMiagi

Ive been lurking around here for quite awhile, so I though Id throw an introduction up.  Im 37 yrs old, and although I have only recently gotten back to cycling, I did quite a few during my low to late 20's.  Took about 10 years off to get married, shit out a couple kids, and be Daddy.  I have trained since I was 15 yrs old or so and I attribute it to my success in college athletics.

I stand about 6'3" and at this time weighin about 265 lbs.  Size and strength has always been the goal, and I am only now contemplating trying to cut weight......just contemplating however..being big is just me so its gonna be hard to switch gears.

Ive taken most everything available when I was cycling regularly (2000-2006ish) short of GH.  These days I will stick with Test and sometimes an oral, nothing fancy.  Good to be a part of the community, and I will help anywhere I can!

Bash

Mr. Miagi!

Welcome to MG man and looking forward to ur contributions. U sure have grown over the years tho! Haha

Dolf

Welcome brother! I have a good buddy who competes in triathlon and iron man at 42 years of age. Motherfucker just bought a bike that cost $11,000. I thought golf was expensive lol.