Hello Guys, Im new to this site.

Mleblanc

Hello guys Im new to muscle Guru, Im 36yr male. Fairly to new to cycles. I've ran a few. But mostly came here for the knowledge and learning more about workouts, compounds. Really everything !  I was introdyce to this site by a buddy, I was members on other forums and the bashing and all that BS just drove me away. Till i was told about here. Which has been great, unlimited knowledge and helpful people. Again thanks for having to the forum. 

I

icdeadlifters

Mleblanc said:
</p><p>Hello guys Im new to muscle Guru, Im 36yr male. Fairly to new to cycles. I've ran a few. But mostly came here for the knowledge and learning more about workouts, compounds. Really everything !  I was introdyce to this site by a buddy, I was members on other forums and the bashing and all that BS just drove me away. Till i was told about here. Which has been great, unlimited knowledge and helpful people. Again thanks for having to the forum. </p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>Welcome to m.g. Here is like family, we don't bash, ridicule, belittle etc.... Here it's the life we live as friends and members. We encourage all newbies to read rules and ask ?'s.</p><p> </p><p>Welcome</p>

ramdisck

Welcome to the site brother.  great folks here with lots of knowledge. stay active and you'll get what you're looking for.

turnupthegas

I firmly believe we are in a league of our own here. This is not a bash site for sure, night and day when compared to other forums. If you act up and break rules like anywhere in life there are repercussions, but get involved, stay active, research and whatever you can't find, just ask! Welcome.