Hello guys :)

wigget

Hello guys iam jomojo from Germany.

28 years

1,79m  / 5'10"

93 Kg at the moment

Training 2,5 Year only Bodyweight

Now since february in gym. I started my Testosterone cycle 15th feb. I had 86.1 Kg.

want to run it for 6 months . my goal is ~100kg . Then i want to start a definition phase.

BobbyO190

Welcome and as you get settled clarify some of what you are running and what you are looking for and to achieve.

Six months on cycle is a long time. Have you researched your plan much? If not then this is a great place to do so.

Glad to have you.

wigget

Some news .

My old supplier gave me some shit testo . The first 2,5 months all was fine my mass and strenght going up . but then he sold me some shit . and i lost from 94 to 90 kilos :/ and i canceled my cycle.  Dont know why but from the first one i can hold +4 Kilogramm iam still bit happy (86 kg was Start)

Now iam using some new gear from source here and its all great now . again up from 90 to nearly 95 kilo goal stilll 100kg and trying to hold 95 after cycle. 

Have some good pump and force now in gym nearly every exercise + 20 kg :)

JARHEAD2

Welcome to MG.... Let me start by saying that running a cycle for 6 months is a horrible idea. You should really study up some here & learn the basics & ask some questions for your own health.

wigget

its not so bad . why not doing a bit longer a cycle with a steroid that is not so harmful for the body  ?

If i have no problems its fine ill go to doc every few weeks and check status of blood. And if all fine why not do 4 to 6 months instead of 3 .

the gains are much better and u have enough time to adjust carbs to lose some water in time of cycle to see where u stand with muskle growth .

and i will do a pct .

JdDaniel01

You’ve been Training body weight for two years and now you’re ready for a six month cycle? If you already know what you’re going to do, why are you asking for approval? Make your call and stand by it. “If I have any problems, I’ll go to the doctor”. Just shows how little you actually know about the game. What’s your doctor gonna do? Massage your nuts back to life? The overwhelming majority of doctors don’t know shit about gear: Clomed doesnt always work my man. You have Hcg on hand? You just gonna wing it? If adjusting your carbs during Your cycle is the only strategy you have going for you, I feel for you...

JARHEAD2

I’d like to help you for your own health, but I can’t if your mind is already made up bro.... I can help if you let me & you will thank yourself later.

BobbyO190

Established folks forget how little newbys know sometimes. So out of respect let me give you a brief primer as to why you limit cycle.

The drugs you are taking mess with important parts of your bodies self defense system (Endocrine) and your testicles ability/willingness to produce testosterone naturally. 

While what you are taking is safe and largely natural (safe to a point) if you go too long on the 'juice' you greatly increase the risk that your body will NOT be able to reset. Now you think to yourself, 'that's okay, I will just do this for life'.  While that may be an option - when your young it's a dumb option! As will all exteral substances your body will adjust and you have to keep increasing the dosage....imagine how high that could be when you 70 or 80 let alone older...hell just go to age 40 for that. 

Safe or not that would not be a good option.   The proven rule is three months on and three months off. Give yourself a chance. Otherwise you WILL break yourself and not in a way that can always be fixed.  Ask some of the guys who learned to use while in prison with no advice or supervision....ask how their bodies and kidneys are doing 30 years later. You may end up stopping now. 

This is not said to run anyone down or to cause fear. This is just the basics of why you run cycles and have PCT between cycles. 

There is more so please keep researching and learning. 

Good luck to you and everyone else just like you! Thanks for being here. 

wonderpunk24

Hello Wigget welcome to Muscle Gurus! I am also new to this, and I am on my first cycle.

The hormones we put in our bodies are powerful. People who don’t use steroids sometimes think they are scary. There is no need for fear, but there is an absolute need for caution and respect.

Even the Most serious, experienced steroid users cycle their gear for less than six months. By the time you can recognize the damage done to your body, the effects may be permanent, and require a lifetime of side-effects or treatment.

Listen to these gurus, and they will help you achieve your goals in the best way. 

Welcome to MG!!!

wigget

Yeah i finished my cycle after 16 Weeks .

Feelin Still good doing my pct all fine . My balls are nearly like before so all good.

Bloodwork from doc says everything is ok . Just my test lvl isnt fully recoverded but nearly . Maybe 4 Weeks more then should be normal.

In this cycle i went up from 86 kg to 97 kg after the water was out like 94 kg . And currently iam holding 93 to 93,5 kg

My form is much better and i did not got Fat . iam very happy with result .