Hello Lads

Ronny

This is just a quick intro. I started lifting at 16 jamp recklessly onto the anabolic bandwagon when I was 18 , Went from 8 stone to 13stone in 2 years .. turned 21 got the taste of the party life style then it was bye bye lifting hello pussy and alcohol . 

ilost all my gains over  the course of 5 years I mean everything I looked like a skinny muscle less pile of shit . I decided enough was enough and started getting back into training and researching non stop to add to my knowledge.  

Currently 29 84Kg 5ft6 around 15%BF I managed to get the weight back on and ive been grinding hard ever since 

im not new to steroids just this site so please ask my anything ! 

Ronny (not my real name lol) 

calmb4dastorm

To MG!! It's a pleasure to have you here! Wow, you started PEDs early on! 

+1 on doing your research. It is imperative to do it so as to get the best knowledge of the compounds and what the associated risks are. In addition, you are afforded the opportunity to make an informed decision to cycle them and what you should do to maintain those gains. 

Again, welcome to our family!

Ronny

Tell me about it mate ! Knowledge is everything in this game and I'm talki about the important stuff diet and nutrition . the PEDs are just the cherry on top .

thank you for welcoming me 

calmb4dastorm

PEDs indeed are the Cherry on top! Diet/nutrition is paramount! And the training must coincide with the goal. With all the info at our disposal, there is no reason why some still think that anabolics are magic pills. But they do. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Make yourself at homeWink

Dolf

Welcome to MG brother! It's great to have you.

You're only young once and alcohol and chasing puss is too hard once your older. I didn't start in the gym until my early to mid 30's. Everything before that is a blur from drinking heavily and chasing tail. Lol

Ronny

Cheers dolf ! I'm all calmed down now with a family .. but damn I had some good times ! 

thank  for having me 

Ronny

I Sick of people asking "what's going to bulk " "what's going to cut" .. FOOD! 

I will thanks mate just popping into the MG kitchen and going to make myself a sandwich haha 

blastthru23

Welcome Ronny! I did the same thing, that is, got all kinds of fit, then went out one night to get some tail, then 9 months later, after chasing ass, getting ass, and drinking a ton plus "other stuff", I woke up out of the haze to see yet again a fat ass in the mirror. I think i did this a few times, or at least twice. Now on the straight and narrow.

I too get asked a million times a month, "how do I lose weight, how do I get big, how long did it take you to get like that...?" the list goes on. Most are disappointed with the answer that I give 100% of the time (except for once, I did say, "Hella drugs." But, that went over the dudes head, then I gave him the standard answer): FOOD AND CONSISTENT TRAINING!!! Then they ask, how many days, to which I reply 5-6 days per week up to 2 hours or so each session, no less than an hour. I am often met with the same old fucking response: Shit, I can't do that! Well, then, there ya go. See ya

Ronny

Everybody wants quick results .. but when you give them the recip for success the excuses come rolling out "I can't eat 6 times a day " " I can't go to the gym that many times " .. news    Flash you lazy fuckers I work 50hrs per week I have numerous amount of children and u can do it , so In the words of CT FUCK EXCUSES !!

cheers for the welcome , it seems a quiet site or is it just the time of day? Everyone ive met so far has been cool 

SemperFi

It's all a learning curve and some learn faster than others.... experiences are different, work ethics are different, knowledge levels are different, etc. That is the reason online communities can be so beneficial. I once was sick of the same ol' questions asked over and over again until I changed my mindset and took the on the mission of serving and helping others where I could. If you are sick of the question(s) try changing your perspective and remember we all started at the beginning. ;)

Welcme to MG!

SEMPER FI

JARHEAD2

They’ve been redoing the site & it‘s been a bit quiet lately. We are a lot different than other sites. We are a small close knit family over here! There’s tons of non active members, but the number of actives is small. The one thing you can count on is the small group that’s active can’t be beat. They’re too notch bro’s & sis’s.

JARHEAD2

That’s what I was thinking:). Good to see ya over here. It’s a little different navigating, but you’ll get it. Hopefully it won’t take much longer to do the website update & it should be much easier

Ronny

Thought I would give here a try :) good to see you on here mate ! Hopefully my sense of humour will go down well haha 

Yes I'm getting a lot of error codes and stuff looking forward to be able to use properly and get my head around it all

Ronny

Cheers ES ! I've heard some good things about this site !! Looking forward to share and learn from you all