Hello Muscle gurus

3rd_levelup

Been in the game for over 20 years and still learning. A Knee injury took me out of college ball and my career dream but i know that everything happens for a reason. Bodybuilding has never left my life and as we get older we also get wiser.

I enjoy any and all conversation related to this sport and treat a beginner with the same respect as a novice or veteran. Respect is what i give and expect back.

Belong to other review sites but have grown to dislike a few of them due to how they have become a soap opera. We are here to learn from each other not flex at each other. Hoping I fit in here.

milkin

Welcome 3rd_level up, be sure to read the rules and stay active in the forum. We are glad you are here. +1 for your intro.

Dolf

Welcome to MG. I can assure you 100% you've found the right site. Integrity, honesty, and respect are what we're about. Hang around for a while and you'll see we are a different kind of site. 20 years is a lot of experience and knowledge. Look forward to your input in the forums brother.

GS9902

Welcome to MG levelup your name has a familiar ring to it. Sounds like you have a lot to offer. Look forward to seeing you around bro. Fr. sent 

Predator

Looks like you are fitting in here already brother. Make yourself at home and relax. We definitely stay away from flexing at each other

3rd_levelup

Thanks for the warm welcomes. As I look around the site I see that this place is a bit more relaxed yet still straight forward then other sites. Liking that aspect.