Hello peaple of gurus

andyd15

Hi everybody, I have been showing interest on this forum for a while, to find answers to my questions and it helped me a lot to make  the right decision on what to use and where to get it for my researches and finally I have decided to join the group and see if this is the right path for more knowledge and improvements I'm looking forward to achieve in the next future. cheers   

milkin

Yo andyd15 !! Listen here fella. We would like to welcome you to our community and look forward to seeing you over in the forums. Plenty of research and knowledgeable flok here so c'mon in. 

B

Burrr

Welcome Andy, MG's is a small forum but has some great guys with a wealth of knowledge. 

andyd15

I really appreciate to get already so many reply to my intro I'm really looking forward to make some good friends here and share my experience and learn a lot from all of you, I originally come from Italy my birth country and now is been 10 years I live in the USA proudly!! I always practiced the discipline of Body Building since I was a teenager I got certified also as a trainer at NBBF It stands for Natural Body Building Federation it is a federation that teach this Art in the natural way with very good techniques but of course the actual results are very limited to your own biologic limits I had a second degree of training and for many years I have been a fanatic of the natural but the more I was going on with my years of age after also a lot of injuries is been a couple of the last years of my life I have been changing my mind a least regarding my own training and starting to use some exogenous help and doing researches for my self with fairly better results and less pains... I'm really looking for answers because I think Body Building rocks not matter how anyone decides to live it and is been on my life for a long time and looking forward to practice it for many years to come. Thanks every one of MG Cheers   

Dolf

My brother if you have bb down to a science naturally then you'll explode with aas. We've all got our genetic limitations. Even using gear we are still limited.