Hello to all Gurus!

Unknown22514

I just wanted to greet everybody and say how awesome it has been to have found a site like this. I've already learned so much. It's greatly appreciated. I've been here for about a month now and figured I'd introduce myself. 

I started working out at the beginning of serving five years in prison for robbery. Figured I'd turn a positive into a negative and at least come out in good shape. It's tough in the joint because you are really limited as far as nutrition is concerned, but I definitely made my gains. 

I've been out for a couple years now and was recently in the best shape of my life around seven months ago. Down to around 10% body fat and feeling great. Strong and fast as all Hell. Ended up with a pretty wicked shoulder blowout (forced my way through a deadlift like a dumbass!!!). And afterwards had major struggles keeping up my physique. Kept going to the gym and stayed fit, but nowehere near the level I was at. Injury sidelined me in a major way. Started my first cycle ever at 20.28% body fat and am just going to get measured and see where I'm at now. 

It was an epic struggle filled with frusturation to stay committed while I was hurt and now that my shoulder is finally better I'm ready to take this shit to the next level and see what the world of AAS can do for me. Thanks to this website I was able to get my feet wet and see where this takes me.

I

icdeadlifters

Welcome.... Participation is a big factor. Glad to see you mingle....