Hello World

weldon5150

I am new to MG, joined about a week ago on the recommendation of a friend. I have been running cycles off and on for about 5 years. I was very active on another review site that starts with and E but decided to find a new site and community. The site that will not be named that starts with an E had become very corrupt with bitter mods bashing people for no reason. I love these sort of sites to get and give feedback. I am stoked to find this site. 

Thank you in advance for any advice I may get,

-W

Dolf

Welcome weldon. Unlike hemroids we don't treat our members that way my man! MG is for the members by the members. The only thing that seperates you and me is I just have to enforce the rules. Nothing else. Kick your shoes off and make yourself at home friend.

GS9902

Welcome to the clubhouse brother! This site is a breath of fresh air. No drama no facade. Just e real and the fellas will bend over backwards for you. If you ever need to bounce any ideas of anyone hit me up. Fr sent

siegmund

Welcome to mg ,you won't find no drama or power tripping mods here ,just everyday people .. Good to have you aboard ..  And the way I see it is this .. The good brothers and sisters that don't like drama ,or turmoil  or shady shit. Will find there way here .. And the brothers that feed off that shit.   Well self explanatory ..  

weldon5150

Thanks guys for the warm welcome! So far loving the people here and the nice design of the site. I am a developer and I must say the UX of this site in smooth,