Hello

hcaworker

Hey Guys

I like to say Hello and I have been looking and reading for the last couple weeks.  I decided to get involved with musclegurus because I haven't seen any or little forum bs, that is common place in most online forums Iv been involved.  So for that I say thank you!!!  I'm going on 35 next month.  Iv lifted for about 11 years but last 2 year iv been lazy as shit.  I over trained in college and jacked my shoulders up doing military presses.  I got turned off due to  multiple injuries and I started working the night shift and iv just went down hill from there.  iam 6'0 and weigh about 240lbs.  That's big for me.  I still have a good base to work with.  Iam here to learn how to have a balanced diet and to get a better training schedule.   My old routine I got stuck on was Monday chest/tri, Tuesday shoulder/bi, wed legs/back.  then thurs do Monday lift and Friday do Tuesdays lifts then Monday do legs.  I just went marry-go-round with it so I would hit things twice a week and something once.  Ive been thinking about starting some gear after I get used to lifting again but nothing set in stone.  my old fav was organon india sus 250 and deca 100.   sus x 2 and deca x 3 each weekly.   My overall goal is to just get tight again and get the overall well being feeling of being in shape again. Oh yea I have already learned a board lesson about sources "ugl vic"  that's another reason I'm wanting to more involved. 

thanks for listen to my long intro and thanks to those I have already spoken with

hcaworker

calmb4dastorm

Welcome to the family! +1 for the intro. I can relate to working nights, its what I do! Sometimes we do get stuck in the same workout routine and change is good. I coordinate my routine with push/pull method. It works for me. Every 4-6 weeks though, I change my days and routine up because of muscle memory and not wanting to plateau. Do stick around, we have an excellent family and knowledge base here is endless! Again, welcome!!

hcaworker

Thanks,

I like the idea of changing every 4 to 6 weeks.  my problem is I'm ocd and when I would leave things out it would bug me to death.  I def hit the peak and never broke thru.  I have made my mind up to change this time.  Night shift has played havoc with my life sch and I tell myself its made me lazy.  Not sure if its that or just getting older or both.

thanks again

APL

Welcome brother!!! This is a great place to learn and won't find any drama or bs here brother!

calmb4dastorm

That ocd is a compulsion....things in this game can't be done the same day in and out in the gym for extended periods  time and don't leave anything out. Create a workout plan, print it and take it with you. Then nothing is left out or to chance. When plateau is hit, YOU MUST CHANGE THE GAME, DONT LET THE GAME CHANGE YOU!!! Night shift an be a tricky thing to manipulate your workou routine  around, but it can be done! Your days off have to be put to good use. I worked 14 hours last night, just woke up and getting ready to go kill back and biceps!!! Getting older makes you wiser, not lazy. Always remember that  body in motion STAYS in motion; a body at rest, seems MORE REST!!! Choose your body accordingly. DETERMINATION is one of the things that separate a champion from someone who is not a champion! And it isn't about perfect, but rather effort. When you bring the effort daily...EVERY SINGLE DAY, transformation happens, my brother! And change occurs!