Hello

aquaman

I just wanna take this opportunity to introduce myself. I'm new to this and admittedly I have been trolling this and other forums trying to get as much knowledge as possible. Needless to say I've come to the conclusion that it is probably best to join so I decided to make the leap.

I am 44, 5' 9" and currently weigh 150. I use to go to the gym about 5 days a week and at my peak I weighed 180. About 5 yrs ago I seemed to hit a brick wall my gym time gradually tapered down to nothing. 

Anyway, my main interests are TRT - which I am about to begin. I do have my Test E, proviron and PTC  but first I will be getting bloodwork done so I will have a baseline to compare when I get future bloodwork done. 

Well I believe thats it for now. I hope I did the intro correctly i.e. not to much info. 

Thanks and I am looking forward to my membership 

Dolf

+2 for the intro and welcome to MG brother. Kick your feet up and make yourself at home. 

M

Mister A

Glad to see you make the move from lurking in the shadows to making an intro. It was the best thing I ever did for my gains.

SemperFi

Welcome to MG.

It is nice to see another Superhero on the board. Hope you find everything you are looking for and if you need any help please reach out. There are several of us who have been on TRT and there is a lot of information the medical community will not provide for you.

Get strong!

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

Welcome.... There is an abundant amount of info here on trt. We have several people that are currently doing trt. Ask, participate. There is forums here based on trt. Enjoy and look around.......

Welcome.

aquaman

I must admit I didnt pick the name aquaman for the superhero aspect. I picked it because the wetter the better. Lol...

aquaman

Thanks icdeadlifters. I'll definitely do that. I'm gonna take it slow though as I do not want to get overzealous and end up breaking any of the rules. 

I

icdeadlifters

You are fine bro..... These admin and mods, and bro and sis (shit they getting numbers). Are the best... Knowledge, support...etc. I broke a rule and they let you explain and discuss it before a judgment is made. This isn't about karma, how much gear, who's bigger than who..... This is a family... And we strive for greatness here.... Honesty, integrity.... And most of all.... Respect. We love new members as we do the old ones. 

Stay active, stay healthy, and PARTICIPATE.

I take friend requests only on thursdays....

calmb4dastorm

Welcome to our humble abode! I'm glad that you've decided to come out of the shadows....into the light. Thank you for gracing us with your presence.  We look forward to seeing more of you..