hello

jewsir

I am jewsir, an arrogant, slightly misleading handle I came up with several years ago when I was just beginning to go back on trt, and had aspirations of becoming a Tren taking, hgh running, 5k calorie a day, supp. popping, Superbeast who lived for ripped mass. And I did run some short blasts, some ill thought out, premature and with very little real gains, and 2 thoroughly planned, with strict adherence to timing diet and protocol. The first due to a bunk research chem. ai, had ok results, but bad side effects. The last with great results until an accident led to 2 fractured vertebra 9 weeks in. At which point I was bed ridden for 2 months, light duty for the next 9 months, and I have been on basic test "cruise" since then.                                                                                                                                     I was a competitive bmxer until I was 36, rode seriously til 38, and gave it up for good september 2015. During my years as a bmxer, I lifted 2-3 days a week, with the same regiment we were taught in weight lifting in highschool, 3 sets of 10, 5 exercises upper body mon., lower body wed., and total body friday. using a pyramid routine starting with 50% of one rep max, and adding to 75% of my o.r.m. Needless to say I was never a massive ripped guy, but always in decent shape. When I was 28 I had a bad crash resulting in Severe Testicular Trauma, and TRT. I was prescribed 200mg test cyp e10d, and so it remained for several years until I lost my insurance, and went with out test until June 2013,                                                                Now a days, I only run test currently prop 50mg e3d, but am going to blast sust 500/wk starting next month. I cycle my workout, meaning every 6 weeks I totally change my routine, but due to the back injury 17 months ago I am advised by my Dr. to never lift more than my body weight, 220 lbs, even on bench or squats. I ran gh last year for 6 months @2.5 iu's/d and am going to start again this time for 9 months.                                                                                                                  I joined MG several years ago at the advise of a friend who was a src., and have been lurking ever since. As of late I noticed that this has truly has more integrity, and honesty than the other review sites so I have been coming here for info, and reviews, and just to read the posts of other members a lot as of late. Sorry this intro was so long, but after reading Blast23's post on how to intro, I  wanted everyone to know who they were chatting with and what my back ground and current life style is. Thank you all!                                                                                                          43 years old, 5'11" tall 26% +/-bf 222 lbs right now - profile pic taken dec. 17th 2016                                                   

Dolf

One of the best intros I've seen. +3 brother

Welcome to MG! We're happy to have you as part of the family!

jewsir

Thanks for the warm welcome. After looking at several sites this is the Only one that I found that is not a profit driven every man/woman for themselves pure review site with the members best interest in mind. It is singular in it's pursuit to place the members above the sources, and truly care about the health, well being, and goal achievements of it's members. And I am here to help any member in any way I can.