Hello

Dolf

My name is Dolf and I'm an AAS user...

Some here know me; others don't. I've taken a break for about a year I guess. Life gets busy and MG had to take a back seat to family and work.

I'm an experienced aas user and bodybuild as a hobby. I'm 44yrs old, a veteran, and hit the gym a minimum of 5 days a week. I'm 6`2" and 230lbs. My diet is mostly chicken and rice motherfuckers along with spinach and zucchini. I've ran about every steroid out there except ment, hgh, and bullshit ass designer steroids.

SemperFi

Well look at that. A trusted, true red, white, blue and tattooed BIA returns. Glad you're still kicking it Dolf. I can't be around much any more either but when I heard word you stopped back in I had to check for myself.

You never failed to provide me with support and straight advice. I am in your debt and appreciative of our history.

Last edited:

Dolf

Thanks SF! Nice to see you brother! I hope all is well with you and your family.

You never failed to give me support and straight advice as well. That my friend makes us even.

blastthru23

Welcome back Dolf; missed you over the last year or so. I figured you had to take care of more important things in life and I trust all is well with you and your family. You are the straight shooter around here, and look forward to seeing you around more often :)

BobbyO190

So glad to see you again! Missed you! Welcome back and hey, to those who don't know Dolf, get to know him. He knows more than me by a factor of....well hell, a big number. And he always gives great advice without ignorant judgement.
Great to have you around again sir!

Dolf

Thank you Bobby. Don't short yourself; you know a lot more than you give yourself credit for brother!

BobbyO190

As the old saying goes, I sat at the feet of giants :)

Or is it stood on the shoulder of giants, I forget the exact quote sadly.

Dolf

Lol I'm not sure either. I like to say if you're gonna soar with eagles you can't hang out with turkeys.

Dolf

What's up ashop. I order my first batch of gear from you about 10 years ago. That was the start to the monster I have become! Lol