Hello

Gainz.

So... what brings you here?
Looking to start a new blast?
Or just here for the shit talking?
Either way, happy to have ya

lineman1007

Just here to see any updates in the muscle world and of course shit talkin....lol. My goals are to remain fit. I am in my early '60's and am now working to maintain. Slight bulk, but nothing like back in the day. My balls to the walls days are behind me. But, I still enjoy working out using a little juice

Gainz.

Just here to see any updates in the muscle world and of course shit talkin....lol. My goals are to remain fit. I am in my early '60's and am now working to maintain. Slight bulk, but nothing like back in the day. My balls to the walls days are behind me. But, I still enjoy working out using a little juice

I hope I still have that drive at 60 brother!
Anyone who remains active and fit always has my respect!
And if you like shit talking... you have found the right place 😂🤣.
And Ive always wondered how much gear has changed over the past... 30-40 years.
What doses were like then compared to now. The only thing I know for sure is it's way more expensive now!
Apparently people use to pay like a buck a ml. Now we're spending 5,6,12 dollars a ml.
A old school bodybuilder told me he use to get a 60ml vial of 300mg test for $60 bucks... I mean now if you're buying from America you can't even get a 10ml vial for $60

BulkinWes

I
love it man make us younger guys feel good knowing we have hope to still be at it in our 60s lol