Help finding source

Ashit89

I live in Australia and I am looking for a source that either posts to aus or is based in aus. I have found it hard to find anything reliable in Australia, I have already need scammed twice. I know there are strict rules about sources so I hope I’m not breaking any with this inquiry. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

Papa.Smurf0311

I haven't heard of any good sources in Australia and unfortunately we are not allowed to discuss sources in open forums. Like Supps said, check the top rated sources and then refine your search to only Australia or worldwide.

AlphaRxLabs

Next time public advertising of sources will end with a ban
I live in Australia and I am looking for a source that either posts to aus or is based in aus. I have found it hard to find anything reliable in Australia, I have already need scammed twice. I know there are strict rules about sources so I hope I’m not breaking any with this inquiry. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
Hello Ash. First off, really sorry you got scammed; have had that happen SEVERAL times, which is kind of what led me to becoming a source. Second, welcome to MuscleGurus, there are some great sources here, thagt I can promise.....and on top of that, just some very good people here in general. Different forums have different rules, so I dont know what all I can discuss in this post. CENOSRED

Last edited by a moderator: