help for sore joints and tendon

Eldo278

Curcumin have been under study in regard of his power on inflamations of tendons.

Curcumin extract, with gingerol and piperine, are very efectiv on sore tendons and ligaments.

but you have to take about 2 times 500mg of blend/day, so it's expensiv, i guess.

one times the inflamation of tendons began to reduce an apport of glucossamine and chondroitine can make great effet on joints!

the combinaison of these two cycle (natural) have make expected result on 95.99% of person on test in a french-clinic!

This clinical test wasn't sponsored buy buziness compagny.

I think the Life Extension Foundation has done positive research on that too.

I find Cissus is excellent for tendons.

dlovett

It's over the counter and expensive but not just for the elderly... Osteo Bi-Flex works wonders for joints. I played hockey before bodybuilding and have been hit by a car before, resulting in two knee surgeries and have taken Osteo Bi-Flex ever since and it works like a dream. Main ingredients are glucosamine and chondroitin. Don't forget, ibuprofen as a daily regimen is great for inflammation and for those really painful days, naproxen (Aleve).

dlovett

The only compound that I really have any experience with that is not typically human grade is Trenbolone. Tell me more about TB 500 K-Posse!

Kielbasa_Posse

Here you go dlovett .
TB-500 has been shown to speed up the therapeutic process in wounds as well as being used clinically for anti-inflammatory purposes. This is extremely important when it comes to competitive competitions or events as well as simple body maintenance. recovery times and pain relief occur much faster in the course of use allowing for peak performance as well as a more healthy well being. Subjects have also proven a slight increase in hair growth which is a positive side effect of TB-500 use. TB-500 or Thymosin Beta 4, as it is called, is a exploration peptide that is tested primarily for its abilities to increase strength, endurance and recovery in subjects. It is often used in Mounts in the course of clinical trials and is sold for study purposes only. It is known to have many of the same effects of growth hormone in animals equating to results in humans that would be comparable to an increase in testosterone Inspite of. It has been shown to inhibit tumor growth making TB-500 a terrific product. Increased muscle growth with huge increases in endurance and strength noted.
Relaxed muscle spasm
Improved muscle tone
Increases the exchange of substance between cells
Encourages tissue repair
Stretches connective tissue
Helps maintain flexibility
Reduces inflammation of tissue in joint
Enhances nutritional components
Prevents the formation of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons and ligaments.