Help me help someone I care about.

wonderpunk24

One of my very close friends was about to pull the trigger on a test cycle. He is 23 years old, athletic build, fit, handsome. He told me About what stack he wanted to run and asked me a few questions. Then he asked my opinion. I told him “bro you know we’re close so I can say this to you; your ego is running the show. If you want to do this, you need to be willing to get humble and take direction. My first suggestion for you is to do a LOT more research. My second suggestion is to hold off on doing anabolics for at least a few years.”

But with these young dudes that want to run gear, they rarely want to hear about it... they’re gonna do what they’re gonna do. So I was shocked when he called me a few days later and told me that he had dug deep and done his homework and he definitely doesn’t want to run any anabolics right now. So he asked me about HGH. 

This guy is like a little brother to me. Is HGH appropriate for a 23 yo? What is PCT like for HGH? I have read that none is necessary. Is that true? I’m also curious about sides, but I can research that on my own.

Thank you guys. This is where I come when I don’t have the answers.

wonderpunk24

I always try to respect everyone’s Time by doing my own research before asking questions on here. I’ve taken a little time to dig, and I’m finding, as usual, that the information I need is out there. Kindly disregard this post.

one question remains: how does one get off hgh? Is there pct?

thanks, brethren.

SemperFi

My best advice I can offer you is to encourage him to get active in a forum where he feels comfortable and develop some trustworthy relationships. Man, at 23 years old he must have some deeeeeep pockets to run a gh cycle. Done properly he is going to be set back $6-10K or more. And if he doesn't do it properly it is a huge waste of money and a very poor ROI.

Starbuck, to answer your question... there is not PCT for gh that I have ever heard of. Some of us do run it 5 days on, 2 days off to allow our natural production to stay active. Also I would not recommend taking it at night.... this can suppress the natural night release.

SEMPER FI