Help Needed!

bigike23

Ok jus dipped my toe in, injected 1/2ml of test e on Thursday last week and same on Sunday. I know i need to be in the 5-6mg a week range so im wondering what direction to take from here should i inject 1.5ml today and same on Saturday? I have a 10ml 200mg bottle of test e.

suppsforlife

Try to use it at an even interval throughout the week. Example: Monday and Thursday. Or Tuesday and Friday etc.
if you have 200 mg /ml and is your first cycle, you would need around 300-500 mg per week. That's 1,5 ml - 2,5 ml per week. You could try 400 mg weekly. That means 1 ml one day and 1 ml another day. 2 ml per week.
If that explains it well..

Welderman

Try to use it at an even interval throughout the week. Example: Monday and Thursday. Or Tuesday or Friday etc.
if you have 200 mg /ml and is your first cycle, you would need around 300-500 mg per week. That's 1,5 ml - 2,5 ml per week. You could try 400 mg weekly. That means 1 ml one day and 1 ml another day. 2 ml per week.
Sorry supps, we posted at same time

bigike23

Try to use it at an even interval throughout the week. Example: Monday and Thursday. Or Tuesday and Friday etc.
Thanks this is what i was lookin for! The days/weeks is what keeps getting mixed up.

bigike23

better maintain same days every week. that would maintain stable levels. Or could use 3 days a week if you're afraid of highs and lows.
Hmmmm! Ok yea thats what im trying to do is maintain stable levels, so i thot if i stayed on the same time frame ( days in between) my dosing would be stable. Thats much easier! Jus doin the same days every every week Thanks.

Last edited: