Help please.. 4 week done Dbol, very low gain problem.

unl3

Hi guys, I started Dbol cycle 4 week-end ago. Im new into steroid usage..

Weight: 165lbs and 5'10

I take:
- 25mg Dbol / day (12.5 in morning and 12.5 before training)
- Arimidex (0.5mg from time to time maybe 2 time a week)
- Protein shake 3x per day
- pre-workout
- Milk thistle 2x per day
- oméga 3 2x per day
- multi vitamine 1x per day
- aspirin (1x per day)

I am training about 5 time a week for 1h each session.

It seem that I get not alot gain on my cycle... some people get like 20 pound etc... I get 5 pound only and my libido is very low...

What I did wrong??? :(

Please help me ajust this fast as I do a 6 week cycle.

thanks!

HGH.to

it's wrong that you started with Dianabol.
Dianabol shouldn't be used as a main compound but as a "bonus" to your main compound - testosterone.
Test injections often provide better results, and you feel significantly better, while they are definitely safer.
Moreover, how do you know you should use 0.5 mg of Arimidex twice per week?

unl3

it's wrong that you started with Dianabol.
Dianabol shouldn't be used as a main compound but as a "bonus" to your main compound - testosterone.
Test injections often provide better results, and you feel significantly better, while they are definitely safer.
Moreover, how do you know you should use 0.5 mg of Arimidex twice per week?
Hi, thanks for the info.

For Arimidex thats what I read on a forum on internet... I might be wrong all the way :/

suppsforlife

For Arimidex thats what I read on a forum on internet...
the internet... great... to some extent.
0.5 mg of it twice a week could be just right for some people, too much for others, and not enough for others.
you need to use the dosage that you actually need. for some, it could be no arimidex at all.
you know it based on your estrogenic symptoms. if you have no high estrogen symptoms, why would you use it? in fact, it could damage your progress if you lower estrogen too much

Vail 61

Hi guys, I started Dbol cycle 4 week-end ago. Im new into steroid usage..

Weight: 165lbs and 5'10

I take:
- 25mg Dbol / day (12.5 in morning and 12.5 before training)
- Arimidex (0.5mg from time to time maybe 2 time a week)
- Protein shake 3x per day
- pre-workout
- Milk thistle 2x per day
- oméga 3 2x per day
- multi vitamine 1x per day
- aspirin (1x per day)

I am training about 5 time a week for 1h each session.

It seem that I get not alot gain on my cycle... some people get like 20 pound etc... I get 5 pound only and my libido is very low...

What I did wrong??? :(

Please help me ajust this fast as I do a 6 week cycle.

thanks!
The first cycle I did was dbol and test I was 24 never messed with steroids before it was crazy my bench went from 185 to 315 in 6 weeks. I gained 15 lbs no sides. I know I was taking 10 mg of the dbol daily and I think it was one shot of cypionate 200mg weekly. I didn't see in kind of testosterone in your cycle, you got to have some test in there somewhere

BulkinWes

And like H said dbol is a stack on steroid even just with test I wouldn’t take dbol and test dbol is rough on the liver and kinda pointless unless you got like test deca and dbol or different cycles. You can just do dbol and test but I really say it’s a waste for the liver when you could take other safer stuff or just add it.