Help with 2nd cycle

M

Mister A

Your Doc prescribed you Test 400, but wants you to use Hcg on your PCT? It almost sounds like your doc prescribed you a cycle. I have to be missing something. You're either going on TRT or you're going to cycle on and off. Doctors don't prescribe cycles that I know of. If you have one that does though I'd like to give him a call.

B

Burrr

Mister A said:
</p><p>Your Doc prescribed you Test 400, but wants you to use Hcg on your PCT? It almost sounds like your doc prescribed you a cycle. I have to be missing something. You're either going on TRT or you're going to cycle on and off. Doctors don't prescribe cycles that I know of. If you have one that does though I'd like to give him a call.</p><p>
when I was shopping around for trt clinics online I found one in south florida that does 3 months on one month off and gves your pct drugs. The guy on the phone was a bro, and was like... yea, you gotta pct if you dont want to be on trt for life. HE even used the word bitch tits when telling about the adex they prescribe</p><p> </p>

balistic

lol, no. The TRT  he prescribe me to do is 200 mgs a week for 10 weeks and then he wants to put me on HCG to bring back my natural levels.  He's given me 4 viles that equates to 4000mgs to administer myself at home.  Therefor i've opted to do 400mgs a week instead of 200mgs.

Dolf

I'm no doctor but as for all the studies I've seen and read hcg does nothing to raise t levels. I've seen docs use clomid to raise t levels. TRT is for life, so why a doc would put you on trt just to take you off and try to raise natty t is baffling to me?

SemperFi

Yea... Your doctor is certainly inexperienced in the area of TRT Balistic and sounds like he is "practicing" medicine at your expense.

Send him over to us and we will give him some good ol' education on the subject at hand and save you a lot of heartache and possible future health issues.

SEMPER FI

M

Mister A

He's probably a source on one of the other boards in his down time. That's unbelievable. Burr, if you wanna open an anti aging clinic with me Im very interested. Apparently the zero experience I have in the medical field is plenty to go on.

M

Mister A

You have to ask this guy what 10 weeks of test is going to do to benefit your natural levels moving forward. I'm no doctor, but I know the introduction of exogenous testosterone will shut down natural production. Hard to see how doing so will benefit your natural levels.

This is the problem we face. The medical community cannot even come to an agreement on what is considered low T. Ask 10 different doctors you'll get 10 different answers. Take a lab quest test and a best care lab test and the normal test ranges on both tests will differ. It's all left up to interpretation. And it's a sad day when the guy interpreting your numbers isn't experienced enough or has too many preconceived notions or is in the pocket of someone else. The only people who suffer are the patients. To take the matters into our own hands, the only hands you will find who truly give a shit about you, is to stigmatize yourself as not only a criminal, but also a drug addict in the eyes of many people. Ive been facing this exact challenge lately and have run into more dead ends than I'd like to count and trying to explain the details of this subject to people who care about me, but don't know shit about TRT/cycling. So I apologize if I went on a rant here, but doctors like this are out there every day doing more damage than they are helping people and it's unfortunate, but it's the reality. End Rant.

Zewi

Easy TRT. (Since you in canda Adex is easy to get, do .25 e3d or e4d, keep track  of your estrogen level.)

However, here are some pointers.  Great that he is given you 200mg a week. Make sure you split that up 100mg Monday, 100mg Thursday this will keep your bloods more stable and level. you don't mean 4000mg of HCg you mean 4000iu.

Oe the 15th day do 1000iu and than 500iu E3d until your out. However, i would take a small does of Arimdiex .25mg e3d or e4d while on you HCG. 

As for the HCG start on the 15th day after you last shot. Test E has 12day half life.  Id do 500iu 

balistic

First and foremost, thank you everyone for their input.  After much thought and deliberation, i've decided this is what I'm going to do.  12 week complete cycle.

Week 1 to week 12 I will do 400 mgs of Test E per week.

Starting week 3, I will add Masterone Propionate  till week 12 at 400mgs per week.  

Therefore, 400 mgs of test E and 400 mgs of masterone P per week.  Since the Masterone is Propionate , how many mgs should i shoot every other day or every day?

JARHEAD2

+1 for asking questions & doing research...

If it were me, I'd inject the Mast eod @ 100mgs & see how that works out for you. 

swolesam

+1 Strong.

Mast P and Test P is the right combo for this purpose. Mast E i dont understand, its a cutter yet on a long ester?! I always use Masteron in the Prop form. Only thing i's do different is bring the Test DOWN, and up the Masteron. So Masteron prop 600-800 mg EW and T Prop 300 mg EW. That way you just get enough T to support your bodily needs and not deal with any of the T sides and you can stay hard and lean.

F

Frankie-knuckels

I had a doctor tell me once that Test levels @ 450 was all I needed . Never went back to him again.

swolesam

HCG has NO place in PCT bro. hcg in its self is partially suppressive. It acts identically to LH in your body signaling your testes to pump Test and keep working hard. So when you're on HCG, you'll notice your boys are plump and full size. BUT, not to forget because HCG acts as LH in your body, your body STOPS producing its own LH hence breaking the -ve feedback loop. You can do a blood test to get your LH reading, and you'll see its low or near zero when you're on HCG. Thats how its partially suppressive, hence doesnt belong in PCT. In PCT, you want to allow the HPTA to do the work without any suppression, hence SERMs are the way to go since they signal your body to product natural LH, hence starting the -ve feedback loop at its root. SERMs like clomid,.... AI is def allowed in PCT imo.

swolesam

bros, im SUPER interested in opening up an anti-aging clinic in South Florida. yes there are many of them, but most of them dont know their ass from a hole in the ground. Would love to pursue this further if you'all serious about it.

swolesam

good choice knucles. He was a dickless douche that probably is running on a Test count of 200 himself, so in his opinion if you're at 450, your golden!

strong

X2 Sam,  I did do a little experiment with HCG 3 weeks prior to my current PCT. I did 2000 ius a week for 3 weeks prior and I rebounded very quick on this PCT and i'm Feeling great. I don't have enough experience with it.

swolesam

X2 thats straight science bro, you def did it the right way.

The 2 ways HCG is recommended is either BOOM dose it at the end of the cycle for 4-6 weeks PRIOR to starting PCT, Or take small doses EW during the cycle all through then discontinue administration PRIOR to PCT. I prefer the latter since waiting then booming hcg means your basically shocking your balls to bring them back to life & normal function, not a big fan of that.