help with my cycle

wannabepro

hey guys i need serious help

i will tell u my story from the begining
i am training almost 1 year and 10 months
before 4 months i run my first cycle
test e 500mg for 12 weeks and anavar + winstrol 50mg each 6 weeks
the cycle was for cutting but in the middle of the cycle after 6 weeks i decided i want to bulk and gain power and more mass i did it so from 88kg i was going up to 102kg

after i finish my first cycle i decided i dont want pct or cruise so i jump on another cycle
a cutting cycle for real this time
on the last 3 weeks and 3 days
i am running
700mg per week testabole swiss pharma its mix of tests
200mg tren e per week
500mg boldenone per week
300mg masteron
right now i dont take anti estrogen

i eat very clean 2400 cal minimum everyday 220gram protein

now the problem is i feel like shit
i lost all my power
i feel i lost some size
i dont have motivation to go gym
i feel sad
and i dont know what to do

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Hi dude. Sorry you're suffering.

Without seeing any blood work from you I'm still going to throw out a hypothesis. Boldenone aromatises into estrone, not estradiol. Furthermore as a test derivative it will be competing with the test to couple with aromatase, so for every unit of estrone you get you lose out on a vital unit of estradiol.

On top of that masteron will be acting as an inhibitor of the aforementioned process, so less estradiol again.

Imo low estradiol levels are contributing to your malaise.

Now for part two, after 3 weeks the Tren will be kicking in and it can be a rough ride. Tren is a progestin and can have some wacky effects on a man's body.

Actually knowing what's going on is kind of impossible though as you don't know how you react to all of those compounds individually.

suppsforlife

agreed here.
you take a lot of different compounds, all at the same time, without having any idea how each of them works for you. you just started steroids but you use serious cycles... and that's without PCT or TRT... there could be a lot of things that can contribute to you feeling like that. I'm sorry about the way you feel, but the best thing you can do right now is have a bloodwork and stop your cycle. Either PCT or TRT. What's your age? For how long (total length) you've been on any kind of steroids without stopping?