Help with planning my off season bulk!

D614

Ok so this Saturday will be my 4th competition of the year so I have pretty much been dieting and cutting for the last 8 months. My weight was around 180 lbs after my show in June before I started cutting again. BF% was still until 10% though abs still looked really good, just not stage ready.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I'm the lightest I've been in a long time 165 lbs (I was 170 lbs on stage in June) I'm definitely leaner, but also holding way less water, I'm super dry I think because I have better AI's this time. BF% has to be under 5% I can see veins literally everywhere 24/7 it's kinda freaky lol. I took down my picture for security reasons, but might post one after this show so you guys see where I'm at. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now back to the point! I need to bulk up after all this time cutting... My diet will be similar to my competition diet, but with carbs in every meal and more fats/cheat meals. Eating 6 to 7 times per day:--- Protein: chicken, tuna, tilapia, ground beef (instead of flank I'm eating now), and whole eggs (instead of egg whites now)--- Carbs: yams, potatoes, oats, cream of rice, brown rice, maybe some dirtier carbs like pancakes, pasta, bread added in too--- Fats: almonds, peanut butter, olive oil, then my occasional cheat meals--- Also try to add in a shake or two on top of my meals... ~50g protein, ~100 carbs, ~12g fat, plus 12oz milk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cycle: ??? Thinking I want to try NPP with Test E or Sust and maybe a couple orals that I will switch between (10 days then switch orals for another 10 days then break and repeat). I think with NPP Mon-Wed-Fri injections should be good. I'll run prami and I prefer aromasin for my AI. I'll be competing in national shows next fall so this needs to be an advanced bulk cycle for about 16 to 20 weeks before an 8 week cut. I'll be starting this cycle most likely in January after I take some time off gear completely and relax a bit. Sorry this ended up so long guys. Thanks for your help!

N

noveskeelite

Very annoying I know. Comments come out as a cluster fuck now.

D614

Yeah I did like it. I'll have to check over it again, but figured I would ask for some feedback. I'll go over and post again on his cycle log and see how it's going. Thanks man!

D614

I just looked and I think the doses are a little high for me, I'm a little smaller than him. Also, I've never ran EQ so I don't think I'll run it or switch to Tren at the end like he is. How about the ratio of Test to NPP though? With M-W-F shots 750mg of Test and 450 of NPP makes it simple 250mg/150mg per shot. It's a little more NPP than the usual 2:1 ratio I see, but what do you think?

D

dolfanshan

Most definitely kfizzle would be a great guy to chime in here since you both compete. I think for a 20 week cycle for a bulk test and eq would be an excellent base to start with. Other compounds and the dosages you can tweak to fit your needs.

steroids-usa

I would aim more on pre-contest preparation cycle. A lot of younger guys want bulk way too much and use really complicated cycles to achieve it. If you've got good genetic save your body and receptors to pre-competition cycle as that's the biggest chance to improve your body to form you need. If your bulk cycle will be way too long and hard to body to wake up from it it will be very hard to jump on another cycle - more important one. Most of the pro bodybuilders run on HGH all year long and use roids mainly in pre-competition time - just sayin.