Here we go time to grow

3rd_levelup

Got me Xmas list together and my cycle list this year we are running a full tren E cycle . Usually do shirt Ace but the every day pokes and up and down blood levels with Ace and prop are a pain in the ass. Literally lol

Will post soon cycle once I gather all the goodies

milkin

Last time you ran tren you were grumpy, I almost banned your ass !!! Lol fill s in on your progress.

SemperFi

Best of luck on this run. Do you have specific goals for this up coming cycle? Look forward to seeing and reading your cycle log.

SEMPER FI

3rd_levelup

Yo jar word up man. Man the end pokes with Ace and prop suck after awhile. It's long cycles for me now with a blast every now and then

B

bezerker

good luck my friend with your cycle. , you dont know me but i know you. and trust me you will crush it.  ...good luck. look forward to your gains , and goals being met.   ....

JARHEAD2

Yeah 2 pins a week is sweet right now! I’m running Test E, Eq & Tren & it has been good, but it’s starting to get better now that I’m 8 weeks in. I’m already planning my next cycle of Primo...

3rd_levelup

You from T-nation? Or messo? Name not ringing a bell but you are new here. Yes will crush there is no other way to run tren.

S

supps

It seems like every time I run Ace and Prop I get Tren cough a lot more often than when I run Tren Enth and Test Enth. Is it just me?I am not sure why, but that ace cough is brutal!

S

supps

It seems like every time I run Ace and Prop I get Tren cough a lot more often than when I run Tren Enth and Test Enth. Is it just me?I am not sure why, but that ace cough is brutal!

B

bezerker

you actually know me well. ,  and its no mystery. to anyone expericed. here or should i say. ,whos been here a while. , they all know who i am. ..

milkin knows its me also. , i spoken with. i stopped by to see how some old friends are doing. ..

im truly not active on any boards a me.ber of a few but , i needed to step away from. them. ,  i let them dictate my life and become priority. (over my personal life even )  so. i will not be very active if at all. .. except to say hello and wish the best to ..  

i wish you the best , you will deffently get out what you put into this cycle. .. as is everything in life im learning. ..im old and stubborn. but. will talk.  good luck my friend. ..

i like it better this way. i have friends in alot of places. and just want to pay my respect and say. whats up. thats all.  

Dolf

You pin many more times per week with an ace ester vs an anti ester which of course gives you more chances of getting tren cough. Tren cough is caused by piercing a blood vessel or vein on your way in and once the tren is injected some gets into your blood stream hence the metallic taste in your mouth and the constricted feeling in your lung that cause you to cough. If you notice you'll also get a chemical like smell to your breath. At least that's my opinion on the cause of tren cough.

S

supps

Of course that is most likely the case, But It seems like almost every time! I dont see how its possible every time, Im just baffled!

I get better gains with ace and prop, I just cant take the tren cough, Its just brutal! Well at least i know its the real deal ! I also can taste the Prop.. im pretty sure its made with Guaiacol , But I kinda like it ! :)

S

supps

Yeah bro, that all i can do, I hardly ever get tren cough with the Enth ANd it seems that if I knicked a vein with the ace almost every time then why dont i do it with enth? Hmmmm I just dont get it man, I would prefer the ace if i could handle the cough, but i just cant do it!

Dolf

95% of the time I get tren cough is while doing a quad injection. If I remember correctly only once in my gluteus, never in my deltas, and once in my spec. The spec injection was the worst. I'm trying to push the oil in the muscle while desperately trying not to start coughing with an inch of 23g needle in my chest. That was a rough one there. Lol