HERE WE GO....

jrami247

What is up all, fairly new on here but been reading about cycling for some time now. Did some research and gathered some products, after a bit of a wait the time has come. 

This is my first run ever, that said I did not want to go straight into the 500mg Test protocol.

I'm doing 300mg to start, 150 on Mon and Thurs, Test E XXXXXX.... I am a little scared as you hear this and that on XXXX, some good and some terrible. I hope my experience is good.

This was my first week and so far so good (painwise as the injections were better than I thought, glutes this week/delts next). I was going to do aromasin ran 12.5mg the days I pinned but on another forum they said at 300mg to just wait.

Was pondering maybe some winny, tbol, or var the last couple weeks to tighten it all up but not 100% on that yet.

For Pct I have clomid on deck, any thoughts/comments/feedback/advice is appreciated. 

blastthru23

I would say just run the test e with no added compounds this round. It is best to get to know how test effects you, especially in the E2 department. Each person experiences sides for testosterone. It's best not to follow a cookie cutter plan for AI (aromasin in your case) as E2 is necessary for muscle gains and libido among other things. Do a little research on E2 sides, take note if you are having any of these issues and proceed from there. If you get really bad sides, get blood work immediately. On that note, it would be a great, if not compulsory, to get blood work mid-cycle, and and after PCT (I am assuming you have your PCT drugs and a plan to do so, if not, get to it as you it is a requirement for your first cycle). That way, yo will know precisely how testosterone effects you. Anyone can say whatever they want about THEIR experience, but you are not them. Like fingerprints, each person's endocrine system is just an unique.

Your post has been edited to remove forbidden content. Read the rules.

SemperFi

Welcome and read the rules brother. Edit your post and remove the source and lab.

Impossible to give you advice beyond that based on what you have shared so far.

SEMPER FI

JARHEAD2

You can't name sources or manufacturers in the open forum Bro.

i do 100% agree with Blast with test only. Sounds like you have done some homework... that's a great start. Clomid however isn't enough. Dig in here some & see if it helps

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/75185-understanding-pct

jrami247

That's the thing though, the more you read the more people do diff things... Some swear nolva and clomid, others swear by hcg, others don't use hcg, and others say pick one (nolva or clomid).. It's kind of a bitch as who's right/wrong??? LOL, I appreciate your advice though brother...!!!

A

Alwaysworking

I agree stick with just test. Imo don't jump up in doses till you are not growing but more importantly than a cycle is rest, nutrition, and training you can take whatever you want but if those 3 aren't nailed in focus on those 1st. When guys ask me what they should take for their 1st cycle I ask if they have researched diet-training and the importance of rest. Learn as much as you can about those then leArn more. Then research the hell out of the compounds you are thinking of using there's a science in all of this you can't have the best effects from 1 without the others.

JARHEAD2

Yeah I went through that too Bro, but since I came here I've been taught Clomid & Nolva & now that I understand pct & the uses of both I stick with it. Mostly what I was hearing was from people who didn't even pct or if they did it wasn't done properly. As far as hcg, I've never used but a lot here do & there's a lot here on the it in the forums as well. 

A

Alwaysworking

What are your goals-stats -howong have u been training -age?

jrami247

My eating is super clean during the week, once or twice on the weekend I may cheat.... Training is on point, I switch things up here n there, I push myself as much as I can... Obviously I'd love to be benching 120 pound db's but I can't but believe me I try to do as much as possible.... The rest isn't the best, I work full time and go to school.... But I don't go to sleep at 2am and wake up at 6am type of deal, I can normally get to bed 11ish and wake up 6ish...

jrami247

Haven't weighed myself in a bit but I tend to fluctuate between high 170's (177)/low 180 (182). I've been training for about 4/5 years on a more serious tip. As far as age goes, I'm an old man lol 33..... Goals would be to pack on some lean mass, if I can put on 15 pounds yet tighten up the abdominals I'd be stoked !!!

Titanings

Couple things here to help you out.

First the reason people suggest clomid and nolvadex for PCT is one does FSH and one does LH signals which are signals to your testes to produce testosterone, that's the reason people suggest using both.

Second Test only is always the best way to go for first cycle. You need to learn how and where to pin, how your body is going to react to it, how to control your estrogen, what it may do to your blood pressure, and many other important things that you must experience for yourself as everyone reacts to everything differently.

Third Semper is right, we cant hardly give you any "safe" advice whatsoever without knowing stuff like height, weight, your diet, training, calorie intake etc. Any advice would just be a shot in the dark and could be harmful.

Fourth here is some good articles to start you off that answer most of the questions your asking:

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/everything-a-beginner-needs-to-know-about

Fifth for your first cycle I wouldn't worry about HCG when doing just test.

Sixth if you have more questions after reading some of those articles please come back and we can help point you in the right direction.

jrami247

I appreciate it man, weight I mentioned fluctuates a bit but I tend to be in the higher 170's.... Height 5'10, training has been consistent for the last couple years 4-5..... Calorie intake I don't really calculate but I can give you a typical day (b-fast normally 4 whole eggs, meal 2 probably 6/7 ounces of ground turkey/chicken and some veggies, meal 3 6/7 ounces of ground turkey/chicken and half a cup of rice or a sweet potato, meal 4 (if I have school i'll do a shake, if not another 6/7 ounces ground turkey/chicken and some veggies after my workout), meal 5 shake/meal again depending on if I have school or not). Hope this gives a little insight, I try to eat clean as I used to be way heavier before (233 once upon a time, but i gain weight solely in the gut/face lol) so once I got a good chunk of weight off I've been cautious...

ESmetalhead

I'd say 300 mgs is plenty Ive been doing 75mg twice a week and I'm growing great!  I'm usually sore for a day sometimes 3 or more if I do bit too much on leg day.  Now with this low dose I work my ass off and I'm not getting soreness.  I'm eating right, sleeping right and not touching alcohol.  You can always up the dose later.  Give your tendons time to get as strong as your muscle are gaining.  My 2 cents 

Titanings

Appreciate the info that helps us to better understand where your at as far as body and fitness level, and thanks to being open for suggestions cuz that helps you the most :) Now for a couple suggestions:

First of all let me say congratulations on the weight loss and better lifestyle changes! Isee you were 233 before and now your around the 170's that's awesome brother. Plus also I see your eating turkey, chicken, and veggies and that's a huge change for a better you, kudos to that brotha.

Second my next suggestion for a better diet and lifestyle would be to figure out what your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) is you can ask the almighty google and she point you towards a ton of the calculators on line. Then I would suggest you get an app for your phone to track your total calorie intake. I would suggest MyFitnessPal, or MyPlate as both of them are free, easy to use, and even have scanners to read barcodes on what you eat and it plugs in all the info. They can also set macros for Protein/Carb/Fat intake for the day, I love mine! I see your eating healthy which is commendable, but the more you dial in the diet the better results you will get from gear. Also depending on whether your trying to lose weight or gain muscle will depend on what your calorie intake should be above or below your TDEE.

Third there is nothing wrong with starting off with 300mg of Test, you will still see plenty of results from that don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise! As far as adding anymore gear just go with test, learn the ropes and how your body reacts. You can add another compound your next cycle if you do some research and feel your ready or better yet just run 500mg of test for your next cycle if you like the results you got.

Fourth as far as your AI (Aromatize Inhibitor) which is Aromasin is concerned here is where it gets tricky. The problem is everybody reacts to gear differently. So some people can take 500mg of test and need very little, others are e2 (estrogen) sensitive and cant take test without an AI on hand. But the thing you should know is that there is a difference between Aromasin (type 1) and Arimidex (type 2) which are the main 2 AI that everyone uses. Some info here:

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/general-chat/112884-worth-a-read

now what that means is that the arimidex will lower estrogen while aromasin is much stronger and can crush it. Now considering your body MUST have estrogen to operate, the key now is keeping your e2 not to high or low but in the sweet spot. Now that goes back to whether your e2 sensitive which you wont know until you take test, and also it comes into effect in how much gear your taking as to whether you need arimidex or aromasin and how much of a dosage. Example 300mg of testosterone by itself wont produce anywhere near as much estrogen as Dbol, Deca, and 500mg of test combined. So therefore someone taking 300mg of test arimidex should work just fine, compared to someone who is running a whole bunch of gear with high e2 conversion like dbol and deca will need either stronger or more frequent doeses of arimidex or aromasin which is much stronger to keep their e2 under control. So for you my first suggestion would be to take arimidex instead of aromasin if possible. Also be careful as Aromasin is a much stronger AI and 12.5mg twice a week can crash your e2 if your not careful, so I don't think I would dose more than 6.25mg twice a week and see how it goes. Even that may be too much depending on how you do with e2. This is why we always recommend test only for first cycle!

Fifth your going to want to research and see what the symptoms of low and high estrogen are. Make yourself familiar with them and look out for them as your going through your cycle. For me when my e2 is high my first sign is acne flares up among a couple other things but that's my personal experience and everyone is different. When my e2 is low my joints will ache among other things and its a bitch. So do some research, and blood work half way through your cycle will let you know exactly where you stand! so do it! Bloodwork info here:

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/101634-the-basics-of-ordering-bloodwork

jrami247

I really appreciate your help man, you give plenty of detailed info which many people wouldn't (at the end of the day I gotta do my research, but still you've gone the extra mile). Thank you!