Hey all..new here! Excited to learn more

Hey..I am new on this forum/site. I am 45 YO female looking to keep improving my body and overall health. I have enjoyed a lot of elements on this site already! 

Hope to get to know you!

Thanks

JdDaniel01

Welcome! You've come to the right spot! Always great to have females join the party. Hope you find the family informative and feel free to ask ANY questions!

siegmund

welcome blondie ,

its our  pleasure to have you ,  make your self at home.  and.if need anything. just ask.  

enjoy .

siegmund

welcome blondie ,

its our  pleasure to have you ,  make your self at home.  and.if need anything. just ask.  

and excellent work.  , looking very good symetrical. and defintion.   look forward to your input.  

sieg 

enjoy .

calmb4dastorm

To the family Blondie!! Great to have another female here, there are so few of us!!! Feel free to ask questions or make posts ! Again, welcome!!!!

Dolf

Welcome to the family! It's great to have you here! If that's you in the avatar...outstanding!!!

The avatar is not me..truly and honestly. I have some distinguishing tattoos so cant really use my own body..although my body is similar other than boobs that I am getting on 2/1! Never know who may see me on here..ex BF who are BB etc...so gotta keep it on DL. :)

Thanks for the welcome!

The avatar is not me..truly and honestly. I have some distinguishing tattoos so cant really use my own body..although my body is similar other than boobs that I am getting on 2/1! Never know who may see me on here..ex BF who are BB etc...so gotta keep it on DL. :)

I

icdeadlifters

bodbuilderblondie said:
</p><p>The avatar is not me..truly and honestly. I have some distinguishing tattoos so cant really use my own body..although my body is similar other than boobs that I am getting on 2/1! Never know who may see me on here..ex BF who are BB etc...so gotta keep it on DL. :)</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>X2 and +1 for your honesty.... I have to hide myself also due to military tattoos that are very recognizable. I can show just my forearms..... sucks...</p>

Thanks for being so cool! Yeah...it does suk having these tats that some may recognize on here but it is what it is. Excited for my new boobs on 2/1 tho! Then I will mimic my av but with tats LOL. Not excited about the downtime and missing the gym..thats the worst part of this surgery..but a girl has 2 do what she has 2 do Right!?

Gear2Go

I know where you're coming from. Being a source, I can't post up photos. I have a couple tattoos that would be recognized.