Hey Everybody

Stunnaman1900

So where can i start. Never taken roids. I was told by my boy Carpediem to start with some anabol or dbol pills. Im not to fond of needles at the moment but i realize eventually i will have to adjust to see more results 

SemperFi

Hey Brother,

Add immediately to your knowledge base by going here: 

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/92480-first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list

https://musclegurus.to/forum/training-nutrition-and-diet/diet-and-nutrition/116861-my-current-cycle-clean-bulk-diet

https://musclegurus.to/forum/training-nutrition-and-diet/training/115879-are-you-training-hard-enough

None of these threads are a one stop shop for you to achieve your goals but they might provide you a springboard to launch from. Wishing you perfect success in your journey!

SEMPER FI

B

Burrr

Oral only cycles are a bad idea for dudes... best left for the ladies

SemperFi

LMAO.

Now, now Calm be serious....Not a lady friend but maybe a mangina friend. ;)

Sorry Stunnaman that was a joke at your expense and not serious. ;)

SEMPER FI

rgonza22

Hey bud. This is just an opinion and I will not back this with any fact but only of those that make sense to me, and this goes for other compounds as well. So Im not knocking Dbol only cycle.

This is a very interesting topic and the subject material is more than likely overlooked and misunderstood. From what I have learned, Dianabol is an oral kickstart; from what I understand, running a testosterone base with an Oral is not a rule but there are significant significant exceptions...make sure that all the bases are covered.Testosterone is natural, and Dbol is synthetic. In other words, running a Dianabol only cycle,  (Dbol is recommended to run up to 6 weeks due to hepatoxity), he/she may experience unecessay sides that could be avoided if the oral is run with Test and the necessary PCT regimen, AI, DA etc.

It does make sense that using other compounds will probably shut down the natural production of testosterone and one may experience side effects of no testosterone: lethargy, depression, lack of libido, erectile dysfunction, etc.

Im not bias and know some who have had success with oral only Cycles, thus, it is not life and death, but a rule of thumb says to always include Test in every cycle; The risk of NO TESTOSTERONE and the side effects of running Dbol or Anadrol without a test base may not be worth it

Just an opinion. 

turnupthegas

Yes we've all heard heard the "you can run an oral cycle without test" that being said, I can run tren without caber, or test and dbol without an AI. Doesn't make it ideal or the best route possible. Unless there are people that have done this with success and kept gains, but honestly in my opinion both those orals only aid in size and strength while long esters kick in.

I have yet to keep dbol or drol gains even with proper ai and pct. My opinion is they let you get strong early on in a cycle and allow you to throw around heavier weight needed to grow, but moreso compliments a cycle as opposed to being the basis for one. Just my 2 cents.

Lastly if you are weary of pinning (and I have done this with success multiple times and have posted on it) start with low dose test to keep you going and pin it sub-Q like some trt patients. it will introduce you to needles, it is painless and what I have done is pin 1/2cc in lower abdomen on left side and the other half 3 days later on the right side. Done with Test E or C dosed at 250mg/ml

Food for thought because you won't even feel a 29 gauge go in and a 1cc total in 7 days will give you a minimal 250mg dose but will keep you running. I would run the dbol 4-6 weeks depending on dose (4 weeks if running at 50mg or 5-6 if running at 30-40) Run the test out 10 weeks and pct around week 12. I think this would be a GREAT intro to cycling as well as a beginners course with needles. Safe and effective, even safer would be scrap the dbol and bump the test and pin 1cc E3D and you can still do subQ if your that worried about pinning. I would alternate abdomen one week then left and right quad the following and then back to abdomen so on and so forth (slightly changing injection areas each time)

siegmund

ABSOLUTLY NOT !!!!! Semify came you threads to read ,i suggest education first , then that answer your own question ....

And welcome

strong

To Be honest Carpe, I don't know how you can even be asking this question...  You got lucky when you came here and a top source sponsored you. He spoon fed you. This is why we don't do that... Doesn't matter if its for you or a friend, you should have this basic knowledge if you are juicing.

I

icdeadlifters

Carpediem2227 said:
</p><p>What does everyone think about an oral only cycle at first??</p><p>
 </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>No....... oral is a kicker in my book. Its used for mass and strength increase. But when you run just an oral you are gonna lose at least 70+% of what you gain. An oral is used to "boost" the gains before the injects kick in...( which takes 4 weeks or more). Also if you run a oral only you stand the risk of "test shutdown". Which means your natural test shuts down. That's why we run test, it's a formation to build off of. Test is test, but test is necessary.</p>

I

icdeadlifters

strong said:
</p><p>To Be honest Carpe, I don't know how you can even be asking this question...  You got lucky when you came here and a top source sponsored you. He spoon fed you. This is why we don't do that... Doesn't matter if its for you or a friend, you should have this basic knowledge if you are juicing.</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>X2</p>