Hey everyone

Bloody-nine

Hey guys, looks like the right place for general advice and answered questions.. 

I'm 32, 6'2", about 13% body fat last I checked. I've never taken anything, but have researched roughly 3 months now. One thing I hate are forums where people are called idiots just for asking questions, this one doesnt seem like that thankfully. I learned quickly in the military the best way to learn anything is ask a ton of questions. 

Dolf

Welcome! +1 for your intro brother in arms. 3 months resesrch...sounds like you started this moving in the right direction. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. We've got a great community with great and knowledgeable members. Now kick your feet up and make yourself at home. 

Mr_Big

you have defiantley came to the right place bro.  These guys are top notch.  Warm welcomes and tons of great advice! 

Bash

Hey man. I've joined mg and they took me in helped me with my first cycle a year back. I'm prepping my third cycle currently. We a good group man. Welcome to MG bro

Bloody-nine

Thanks guys, appreciate it. I already know my first will be either Test E or Test C. Depending on where I can get it, and the quality. From your experience, is the rating system for suppliers pretty dead on? Feel free to add me as friend or PM if you'd rather, thanks 

Bash

Most are.. But def keep an eye on the recent reviews..  Even maybe go into the ask an discuss. Alot of great sources here