hey guys- new member here

otfjoey300

not new to forums, but new here!
I'd say I'm an intermediate level lifter and PED user; Looking forward to being an active member here :) thanks for letting me be a part of

stats:
29 years old M
5'7
est 14% current BF
b 315
s 405
d 545

otfjoey300

Welcome to the forum! How long have you been using PED's?
Hey man; on and off for going on 8 years. I’m on a mild test (TRT of 100mg enth per week- 50 mg test suspension per day PWO) and multiple DHT compound cycle (var,mast,dhb base)

otfjoey300

@Welderman ; partially for more control over my androgenic levels; partially for the pre workout aggression that it gives me ; you’re also getting full mg per mg of test into your system unlike the heavier oil based esters (this isn’t meaning that I don’t like these cause I do)

otfjoey300

Oh and also because it’s very fast to switch out for something else. I’ve got some TNE coming soon just to try because ; yeah it is painful.

Welderman

Thanks, that was very informative. I've heard of it like pre-contest and I heard extreme strength increase like before powerlifting contest. Is that accurate?

suppsforlife

yeah it is.
and is also used if you want to get extremely fast results. which still usually happens before powerlifting contest or something similar.
BTW, welcome to MG!

otfjoey300

Thanks, that was very informative. I've heard of it like pre-contest and I heard extreme strength increase like before powerlifting contest. Is that accurate?
Explosive strength and focus ; yes. Throw some methyltren and some mibolerone in there and we’re rockin

otfjoey300

I just wanted to add to this : those lifting numbers were done without cheque drops or any “pre workout” compounds - and those numbers are also raw, and for reps . Idk what my 1RM is or what it would be while taking halo or cheque drops, but I’ll update numbers when I do 😉