Hey Hey

yashe

Hey everyone, been lurkin' for a couple of days so it's only fair I introduce myself. I can see that there is a ton of time and energy going in and out of MG and to someone fairly new to the game -- it's very relieving! I'm pumped to surround myself with new friends who happen to be on the level I look to attain.

I've been extreme with my body being a former US Army Infantryman and a former/current Rugger going on 2 mile runs to 100m sprints with the Rugby ball down the pitch to full body workouts almost everyday -- it's time to refuel -- in almost every way.

Dolf

Welcome! +1 for the intro. It's always great to see another filthy fucking grunt on here. Stay frosty

siegmund

welcome my friend ,I like the shadows personally ,you learn alot all the info you need ... And I'm sure you done your recon,and see its friendly ground :) welcome

yashe

Definitely welcoming! Fair to beginners and informative as all get out. Glad to be here, y'alllll.

yashe

Good to have you in the field. I almost went to Carson, then Korea but no, 1/26 here. Mmmm Fraulines!