Hey peeps!

Stalker2016

Hi guys I thought I will stop by this subforum and make a tiny introduction :)
I'm that little Tazmanian devil on dexamphetamine, road runner on the juice!
And Wile coyote genius sober.

I've got a form of Autism disorder something that belongs within that spectrum.
I will respect all my fellow forum members as long as they respect me, I'm a humble sweet person but watch out my tongue can be very lethal. I hope to be staying here around longer than the 1 day fly's.

I'm on my second cycle, and already grabbed the T-rex steroid Tren I had to ditch the dex medication I had lactating nipples even before I started on the juice! So I thought you know what? Since I'm screwed up why not just go to the dark side already, so I did!

Best wishes,
Tazmanian Stalker

siegmund

1st welcome ,

2nd everyone here respects all .this is a unique board

3 rd we do not get  lethal with tongues around here ,so I'm sure you'll respect that ..

4th how long you been using aas , and training, like I said welcome

JARHEAD2

welcome stalker... We're always glad to see peeps come into the family.... I've never had one issue with disrespectful people here @ MG, just brothers & sisters that have welcomed me in & took me under their wing! 

B

Burrr

Welcome to the boards! we got a great bunch of people here, I think you'll like the place. 

Stalker2016

Thanks all!

siegmund said:
</p><p>1st welcome ,</p><p>2nd everyone here respects all .this is a unique board</p><p>3 rd we do not get  lethal with tongues around here ,so I'm sure you'll respect that ..</p><p>4th how long you been using aas , and training, like I said welcome</p><p>
</p><p>Yes rules are rules, I've completed injectable cycle once and I'm on my second now.</p><p>Before that I had some experience with Anavar. (3 cycles everytime consisting of 100 tabs)</p><p>Before that I used to inject  my big bro everytime since I was around 15 years old.<br />My experience with roids so far, Anavar(oxandrolone), boldenone, primobolan, Testosterone propionate.<br />SERMS & AI's: Letrozole, Nolvadex, Arimidex, Aromasin.<br />The cycle I'm on now consists of:<br />GHRP-2, Dianabol, Testosterone Enanthate, Trenbolone E, Stanozolol, T3, Proviron.<br />SERMS & AI's same as above + Pramipexole(dopamine agonist/prolactin inhibitor)<br />HCG every week injection.</p><p>anony.ws/i/2015/12/08/IMG-20151205-WA0014.jpg</p><p> ^Am I allowed to post this picture?</p>

Stalker2016

Burrr said:
</p><p>Welcome to the boards! we got a great bunch of people here, I think you'll like the place. </p><p>
</p><p>Thanks bro I think so too, other boards are full of trollers and abusive people.<br /><br /></p><p> </p><p> </p>

Outlawthing

We are a respectful nice group here that look out for each other and help others you will love it here my friend !!

csancheezy

glad to have ya. That is quite a list of compounds for a second cycle, wow. Why did you have lactating nipples before you started the tren cycle? So that is what made you decide to jump on cycle? Yeah this is different from other boards, so let go of your pre-conceived ideas.

Stalker2016

Side effect of dopaminergic meds/activity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dopaminergic_drugs

http://musclegurus.to/cycle-reviews/my-first-uninformed-cycle-life-lesson

Yes that was the last drop that made the cup run over, but not solely the only reason to jump on tren ;) have a read on the my first uninformed cycle incl the replies. Where I ran PCT way after the cycle for nothing eventually only hurting my mood and my wooptiedoo wallet ;)