HGC

R

rockford0901

I am coming off a 10 week cycle of 1000mg of test, 250 mg deca a week including 40mg dbol/day with 40 mg winnie tabs/day. Soon I will be starting an 8 week cycle of 100 tren ace every other day, sustonon 350 a week along with EQ. Do I have to pct with HGC before or can I during my next cycle?

milkin

1. What's your cycle history rockford0901 ? And whee is your intro ?

2. Did you incorporate an AI in your current cycle and what other pct do you have mapped out?

• Implementing HCG during/after cycle is debatable, since many blast it at cycle end,  but the most common practice is during a cycle and discontinuing a few days before your pct. 

• If you do not have a solid PCT protocol mapped out then you need to put one together. If you need advice on PCT, then answer questions 1&2 and there are plenty of members that can help you.

• Remember, cycle duration + PCT = time off so don't rush into your next cycle without proper recovery.

siegmund

What's your pct look like and I'm sure you had a al, on cycle ,, and what's your recovery time , cycle history , and maybe I missed your intro.  

R

rockford0901

Sorry about no into...I am new to this ..I have been on test for about 20  weeks  with 2 weeks off at the 10 week point.now. Yes...I know that is a lot. I have taken Nolvadex for about 2 weeks in between cycles. years ago when I used to compete I had the surgery to remove my glands so i don't have to worry about gyno. This last cycle that I am coming off in 2 weeks has been week 1-5....600 mgs test, 250 deca per week along with 40 mgs dbol and 40 mgs winnie...both tabs per day. In week 6 I increased my test to 1000 mgs a week. No negative side affects, still got my nuts but at a platue. I am going to hit for my next cycle sust 350 once a week along with Eq 200 once a week and tren ace 100 every other day. Other than HCG I don't have any other pct and was wondering if I should hit it for a month with nothing else before next cycle or incorporate it into my next one. thank you.

milkin

If you use to compete then you wouldn't be asking questions like this, something is wrong with your presentation here. 

R

rockford0901

You know what dude...I don't need your sarcasm. I competed 10 years ago when hcg wasn't around. Quit being a smartass and wasting my time. Anyone else out there without a fricken hating ego like this doofus...I would like your help.

milkin

• First off, we don't use that tone here, you are a few breaths away from getting banned. I did not use that tone with you so drop the attitude.

• Second, anyone with the least bit of experience knows that 2 weeks of pct is ridicules, and with just HCG shows that you are either someone playing games or you are greatly under educated. 

Dexter

As already done by milkin, you are strongly encouraged to preserve politeness on this forum, especially to the mods. Remember that you are a guest in moderator's house, and to protect the community from such behavior, he is entitled to kick you out for the community's sake.

siegmund

1) test recommended minium , of 12 week

2) DECA recommended minimum of 14-16 week 

3) which would mean if you ran your DECA  at minimum of 14w test should have been 16w

4)ran test and DECA way to short to get benefits from them

5) 2week break deplete your levels,, so when you started back up ,refer back to1 and 2,  

6)  2 week in between cycle is not enough recovery time,, 

7) research educate your self a little better,, that's why were here

8) no ones being a smartass to you we have your own best interests at heart here ,, because you clearly don't have your own best interest at heart.

9) maybe you feel our moderaters ,are being a little judge mental and you wanted a members opion  ,, now you have it.. 

10) eq at 250 mg a week is going to do what,, minimum doses of eq to see results start at a base of 400mg week best results are seen 600-800w

11)still no cycle history,and your stats come in close to mine ,, post pic,, 8% bf you should be jacked ,, I'm jacked and your less bf ,, love to see 

P.s. only your own best interest at heart ,good luck

Maybe I'm wrong on the 1000's of threads I read and personal exp. I have ,,if so please point out where ,we are human and make mistakes I know sometimes that drastic ego of ours gets in the way ,, of our own best interests.

R

rockford0901

Thank you very much....That is exactly what I needed....

milkin

We know exactually what you are trying to accomplish here and your last post pushed you over the top. You were warned but continued with both your inaccurate and insulting accusations. Adios.

siegmund

I tryed to warn him,, also I didn't give advice I simply pointed out ,,his own wrongs but I guess to niece to realize it ,, another one bites the dust !! Hey I think the clash sings that  if I'm not mistaken,the 80's seem so long ago

milkin

We respect each and every member but when a new member comes out swinging over a comment, it's evident they have more on their agendia. Take a second to process that.................

We do not just ban a member for voicing their opinion or because we disagree with them, we ban them when they break the rules. Disrespecting ANY members comments will add to ones strikes, rockford0901 had been warned. We don't play like that here and I have preached this many times in the past.