HGH for knee injury daily 3iu

ImmMax

Hi all, looking to purchase some HGH, planning to use around 2-3ius 33mg on daily basis. Main use reason is for my knee injury . Wondering of any brand suggestions. On top of my list is xxxxx don't think it comes with a pen, can I just use my own syringe and needle? Don't know the difference. anything else to consider? currently just doing a low dose test c cycle at the moment, 4 weeks. assuming 2 together shouldn't be a problem?

thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

ImmMax

also would love some help on the dosage measurement, if the vial is 12iu hgh and I add 2ml of bacteriostatic water, how many ml would be for 2iu?

Papa.Smurf0311

1 ml of bac water mixed into a 12 IU bottle of hgh should be 1.2 UI per .10 ML. also, let me know if you try ztropin. been looking at that as well for a hurniated disk.

zeus1

Use 3iu for problems with knee. Zptropin is good choice of GH, use it one time few kits.

zeus1

And yes, it comes with out pen and with out bac water too.
If you will put 1 ml of water in vial, for 2 iu you need to use 0.2 ml, it will be 2.4 iu inside.

THE MOOSE

I would add BPC 157 & TB 500 to stack with the HGH at 250/500 mcg each EOD. That will really heal it! I blew out my should last year; couldn't even do a push up! The above protocol with 4iu a day for 3 months cured it fully.

ImmMax

ok thanks for help guys! it looks like i got 10iu vials instead of 12iu so if i add 1ml of water that should be 1iu per .1ml correct? then for tb500 stuff i read to do 2 injections weekly of around 3mg per, or 7mg total. i will have 2x10mg vials, plan on adding 1ml of water = .3cc should equate to 3mg correct?
for HGH i heard best time to take in the morning, for tb500 EOD per MOOSE? any pref for IM or IS injections, IM seems to absorb better based on reading

PS, water arrives tomorrow.

ImmMax

also someone recommends bpc157 with tb500, it seems its cheaper to buy separately. now can i load the same syringe with each or do i need 2 separate injections? trying to minimize injections, with hgh and test c, i am looking at 3 or 4 on a given day

THE MOOSE

You only take BPC 157 & TB500 in mcg doses!!!! 250mcg or 500mcg!! Not mg like you posted! Soo... If you buy a 5mg vial! You would put 10cc of water & each 1/2 cc would be 500mcg bro!

ImmMax

hmm im going of internet guides such as this one and they recommend 7mg per week, for someone 180lbs. also is 8 days refrigerated the max i can keep vial open? it might be 10 days now

https://peptide-guide.com/peptides/tb-500/ TB-500 Dosage

TB500 comes as a freeze dried (lyophilized) powder. Research has shown that best results are achieved when bacteriostatic sodium chloride 0.9% is used to reconstitute thymosin peptides. TB 500 dosages can range from 5mg to 20 mg per week. Administration is generally divided into 2-3 injections per week. Once the peptide is built up in the system, the weekly dosage is generally lowered a bit to a maintenance dosage of about half or less of the original weekly dose. Administration of maintenance dosage can be made once per week.

ImmMax

also say i got tb500 and bpc157 separately is it cool to use same syringe since they are similar peptides before injection? dont know science behind mixing that together

HGHDaddy

Hi all, looking to purchase some HGH, planning to use around 2-3ius 33mg on daily basis. Main use reason is for my knee injury . Wondering of any brand suggestions. On top of my list is xxxxx don't think it comes with a pen, can I just use my own syringe and needle? Don't know the difference. anything else to consider? currently just doing a low dose test c cycle at the moment, 4 weeks. assuming 2 together shouldn't be a problem?

thank you in advance

Hi
If you are using for injury I highly recommend you to use a brand one . 36 iu Genotropin would be a good choice for you.
For 2 reasons:
It's very easy to use. You do not need another device to use. You just adjust the iu form the back and put the needle on the top then pin it to your belly.
Keeping it steril and using is that easy

2-3 units would be OK for Knee injury for fast recovery